Starting Nazagi's Route

Swords, pistols, and palace intrigue - will you fight to save your prince?
Wabbit

Starting Nazagi's Route

#1 Postby Wabbit » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:52 pm

I read in the endings thread that the only conditions necessary for starting Nazagi's route are sneaking into his room when Dolores offers you the chance and not appealing to any of the other princes.

So that's exactly what I did. I replied neutrally to Oscar's questions and then answered him by saying that "he's only like a brother" when asked by the riverside. Similarly, I wasn't particularly nice to Callum (I had Madeleine defend Cassidy instead of hearing him out and accusing him of meaning harm towards her/Oscar towards the end of Chapter 3). Since she hadn't entered Gaston's room when given the chance, his route was ruled out.

But then when selecting Nazagi at the end of Chapter 4 as the person who Madeleine would like to come to her aid, the game skipped to the prologue and I ended up with the lone ending.
The same method worked with Gaston though, so what is it that I'm missing, exactly?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:21 pm

For Nazagi, you have to choose his room and you have to tell him how you got in there.

Wabbit

#3 Postby Wabbit » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Worked like a charm. Thank you so much, Hanako! :3

It didn't occur to me because the two options led to the same answer in the demo. :P

Return to “The Confines of the Crown”