Endings

Swords, pistols, and palace intrigue - will you fight to save your prince?
hanako
Site Admin

#16 Postby hanako » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:04 am

The one you mentioned above is Callum's bad ending, because if you're too mean to Dolores you can't run away with her at all.

dayfawkes

#17 Postby dayfawkes » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:07 am

Ramidel

your my herro!!!

TY so very much for the help!!!

Huggs!!!

Seventh Raven

#18 Postby Seventh Raven » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:53 am

A question, in my two playthroughs so far, interactions with Callum seems to stop after Cassidy's "rescue". Is there something I missed? Do I need to do something else? I'm going for Callum right now but, soil's breath, every time I see Nazagi's pretty face I. . . just. . . caaaan't. . .

*bawls*

hanako
Site Admin

#19 Postby hanako » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Chapter 5 is when the split into separate paths happens. The person who comes to see you in the dungeons changes by which path you're on.

To get Callum's route, you need to talk to him by the riverside (when you're camping before rescuing Cassidy and you get the Oscar or Callum question) and then be on his side during the questions that come up in Chapter 3.

After that, if you either choose Callum at the big "who's going to rescue me" or choose somebody who isn't going to come anyway, you should start Callum's route at chapter 5.

Eca

Re: Endings

#20 Postby Eca » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Can anyone tell me how to get callum's normal end? I just seem to jump from extremes. I either get the happy end or the bad end. :(

phoenixgirl

Re: Endings

#21 Postby phoenixgirl » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 am

I think you have to follow the same choices you made to get Callum's happy end but just be mean to Oscar, particularly when you get that option where you have to decide between "never losing" Madeline or "never had" her.
Please help and support me here.

Return to “The Confines of the Crown”