Tech support thread

Swords, pistols, and palace intrigue - will you fight to save your prince?
hanako
Site Admin

Re: Tech support thread

#16 Postby hanako » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 pm

You need to email me your receipt so I can generate a fresh download email for you. It's best to send the whole thing so that I can use all the information in it to find your order (people who try to send just small bits often send the wrong bits and we have to go around again)

Dusk361

#17 Postby Dusk361 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:17 am

What is the exact email address tried hanko@hanakogames.com but it was rejected...

hanako
Site Admin

#18 Postby hanako » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:08 am

support@hanakogames.com will generally work

Aldria

#19 Postby Aldria » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:16 am

I'm having a similar problem playing the game on my mac. When I open it, it's on a wierd resolution and I can't click on anything no matter where on the screen I try to. Holding down shift during start up does nothing, I can't even exit out of the game, I have to force close it every time. Still haven't made it past the menu :'(
I'm using a Mac with OS X 10.10.5 with retina display and this is what the game looks like currently:

Any advice on how to fix this? I haven't had this issue with any other Hanako Game before...

hanako
Site Admin

#20 Postby hanako » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:24 am

When did you buy the game? Do you know what version number it says was on the zip you downloaded? (I think we just made an adjustment for what was probably a different problem, but I'm trying to check which version you're using to be sure.)

What you're describing sounds like the retina bug that comes up with a lot of 2d games, but if it's that I'm surprised it hasn't been a problem with my other games previously because I know some of them fall into this. Try engaging Low Resolution Mode and see if that makes the game run right. https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202471

The game isn't in a low resolution by my standards, but retina displays are higher than high.

Return to “The Confines of the Crown”