Beta plot discussion / spoilers

Swords, pistols, and palace intrigue - will you fight to save your prince?
hanako
Site Admin

Beta plot discussion / spoilers

#1 Postby hanako » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 am

This topic exists in the hope of keeping anyone from posting topics with too much information in their titles at this juncture.

You certainly do not have to post anything spoilery! But if you must comment, do it here. And white it out. :)

Oki

#2 Postby Oki » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:02 am

Nazagi is awesome.

DAT FINAL CG

WORTH THE WAIT

Oki

#3 Postby Oki » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:59 am

Sooooooooo kinda love Oscar. Did not expect thatttt. . . .

EDIT:

CALLUM CALLUM CALLUM CALLUM CALLUM FFFF CALLUM

HOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Oki

#4 Postby Oki » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:38 am

I destroyed this game. It's totally on me though, because I BETA'd Nazagi and was bored by Gaston. I DESTROYED Oscar and Callum's routes. I haven't been able to shut up about Nazagi but I love Oscar and ESPECIALLY Callum more. All the fanfiction...its gonna happen. . . this game.. .so awesome. Callum. SO. KAWAII /dies/

Great job as always Hanako!

Tellah

#5 Postby Tellah » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:52 am

Don't know if this is the right thread to post for it-
But is there a place to view what 'Alliances'/Endings we've gotten, aside from beating the game?
...I think that's vague enough nothing needs to be whited out.

Tellah

#6 Postby Tellah » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:05 am

Okay
Now I need spoilers. In regards to endings-
Are both Dolores Endings found when you're on Callum's 'path'? I can't really think of anything else to do, because if I deviate from what gives me a Happy End with her, I just get a Bad End for Callum.
...actually the fact that you get a Bad End for Callum from being too mean to Dolores seems kind of weird, but maybe I overdosed on the game.

Ramidel

#7 Postby Ramidel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 am

First thing to say about this, Hanako, is that your taste in music and musicians is, as always, impeccable.

hanako
Site Admin

#8 Postby hanako » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:38 am

That one ending is really hard to reach and possibly shouldn't have been included since it's such a tiny difference. :)

You know that bit on the way to Dolores's good ending where Maddie wonders if this is really a good idea and what happens if Dolores betrays her? It is possible for you to be walking into an ambush. The easiest way to get this is to tell Dolores that Callum means nothing to you and then snog him in front of her, suggesting that you're a two-faced backstabber who she needs to get off her trail. You still have to act 'nice' enough to her that Maddie is willing to go along with her plan at all.

Ramidel

#9 Postby Ramidel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Hm. Oscar really doesn't do well in Callum's path, does he? Then again, Oscar's path is a fairy-tale romance, and Callum's path is the one where you get mixed up in his family intrigue.

I'm surprised by how Dolores' route is a short side-branch rather than a full route. Madeleine just doesn't get enough relationship development before deciding "oh, sure, I'll completely toss my duty and my entire life to the wind and go pick apples with a girl who I don't even trust, just because she needs a friend." I kinda get the feeling that it was more of an afterthought than anything.

hanako
Site Admin

#10 Postby hanako » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Closing up since the short beta is done, we can have proper threads now if you want. :)

Return to “The Confines of the Crown”