Just My Opinion

Swords, pistols, and palace intrigue - will you fight to save your prince?
Ariel Schnee

Just My Opinion

#1 Postby Ariel Schnee » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:57 pm

It's just my opinion but this game would have been A LOT better with princesses instead of princes. I just don't like playing games where guys are in important places. I'm a little sexist (girls are superior) and I like games with girl characters and girlXgirl relationships.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

FantasyFan

Re: Just My Opinion

#2 Postby FantasyFan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:51 pm

"Girls are superior"?? That's not a little sexist - that's a LOT sexist. And FYI, there IS a princess who plays a huge role in the game and there IS a possible girl/girl relationship. In fact, the lead character is female! Were you too sexist to play the game through?

Ariel Schnee

#3 Postby Ariel Schnee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:22 am

FantasyFan wrote:"Girls are superior"?? That's not a little sexist - that's a LOT sexist.

Not compared to some girls I know. I don't take it to extremes like they do. I even have some guys as my friends too. I don't discriminate against them just because they are of the inferior gender.

FantasyFan wrote:And FYI, there IS a princess who plays a huge role in the game and there IS a possible girl/girl relationship. In fact, the lead character is female! Were you too sexist to play the game through?

Haven't bought it yet. Played the demo. Might have to give it a try. Is this possible girl/girl relationship one the main character can get into? Because if so. I'm definitely buying this thing.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

FantasyFan

#4 Postby FantasyFan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:26 am

"I don't discriminate against them just because they are of the inferior gender"? Wow. Just, wow. You know what, that IS discriminating against them just by saying that. Why don't you try flipping that around and imagine a man saying that about women and see how that sounds?

Ariel Schnee

#5 Postby Ariel Schnee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:42 am

FantasyFan wrote:"I don't discriminate against them just because they are of the inferior gender"? Wow. Just, wow. You know what, that IS discriminating against them just by saying that.

No it's not. It's simply stating a truth. Girls are superior to guys, it's a proven fact.

FantasyFan wrote:Why don't you try flipping that around and imagine a man saying that about women and see how that sounds?

Then I would correct him by pointing out that it is in fact he that is the inferior gender.

Once I presented all the evidence he would agree with me.
---

Signature

FantasyFan

#6 Postby FantasyFan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:04 am

And where pray tell is your "proof" of this "fact" that women are superior? You DO know you sound like a racist KKK member saying it's a "fact" that white people are superior to other races, right?

Sexism is DISGUSTING, no matter which gender it's discriminating against.

Ariel Schnee

#7 Postby Ariel Schnee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:18 am

FantasyFan wrote:And where pray tell is your "proof" of this "fact" that women are superior?

Just look at human history. See all the trouble men caused everywhere? Everything would have been better with girls in charge.

FantasyFan wrote:You DO know you sound like a racist KKK member saying it's a "fact" that white people are superior to other races, right?

I am nothing like the damn Empire88! Please do not compare me to the likes of Kaiser, Hookwolf, and Krieg. I am not even remotely like them.

FantasyFan wrote:Sexism is DISGUSTING, no matter which gender it's discriminating against.

It's only wrong if a guy does it. It's perfectly, completely, naturally, and absolutely natural if a girl knows that her gender is the superior one. There is nothing wrong in her acknowledging this truth.
---

Signature

FantasyFan

#8 Postby FantasyFan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:29 am

Ariel Schnee wrote:Just look at human history. See all the trouble men caused everywhere? Everything would have been better with girls in charge.

Yeah, there are troubled men AND TROUBLED WOMEN. You can't judge an entire group base on a few individuals.

Ariel Schnee wrote:I am nothing like the damn Empire88! Please do not compare me to the likes of Kaiser, Hookwolf, and Krieg. I am not even remotely like them.

I compare you to them because YOU SOUND EXACTLY LIKE THEM. You are saying "This group is OBVIOUSLY superior to this group and that's a proven fact so it's perfectly okay to call the other group inferior!" That's exactly the sort of attitude that leads to Nazism, the KKK, and other hate groups.

Ariel Schnee wrote:It's only wrong if a guy does it. It's perfectly, completely, naturally, and absolutely natural if a girl knows that her gender is the superior one. There is nothing wrong in her acknowledging this truth.

Okay, you are just being a sexist prick here. You're no better than the people who prevented women from going into power because it was "natural" to discriminate against them because they were "obviously" inferior.

I am reporting you for your disgusting behavior.

Ariel Schnee

#9 Postby Ariel Schnee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:49 am

FantasyFan wrote:I am reporting you for your disgusting behavior.

Go right ahead, but I have done nothing wrong.
---

Signature

hanako
Site Admin

#10 Postby hanako » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:20 pm

This thread has no purpose to exist.

OP - If you actually played the demo, I'm not sure you read it carefully enough. Gender roles in this setting are complicated and you seem to have missed them entirely.

However, regardless, there is no point in making a thread solely complaining that a game isn't something that it isn't, because it's not going to become that, so it just makes people feel bad. And there's enough of that in the world already.

Return to “The Confines of the Crown”