How Do I Get The Charlotte Ending?

Rule the world - or die trying!
Ariel Schnee

How Do I Get The Charlotte Ending?

#1 Post by Ariel Schnee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:40 pm

How do I get the ending where Elodie steps aside, and lets Charlotte have the crown instead?
Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Exkalipoor

Re: How Do I Get The Charlotte Ending?

#2 Post by Exkalipoor » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:46 pm

There is no clear ending in which Charlotte gets the crown directly, it is more of a suggestion. Usually, whenever Elodie dies or is dethroned, her uncle Laurent is next in line. And after him his oldest child, Charlotte. So Charlotte may get the crown in a lot of endings.

If Elodie is a cruel Lumen and knows that lumens can share their power, she can become Togamis minion if confronted by him. She leaves Nova and Laurent becomes king (and Charlotte will likely become queen in the future). If Laurent was killed, Charlotte won't inherit, as the nobility is tired of another young queen. Though it is only stated that there is a civil war, so it's unclear who takes the crown and if there is a crown left after this crisis.

If Elodie is no Lumen and her father dies, she is unable to get pregnant, if she doesn't have some Intrigue skills to please her aunt by giving her more power. Since she can't produce heirs, her cousins and their heirs will get the crown after Elodies death. It can be prevented by having Arisse as an adviser or executing/banishing Lucille.

somestrangecircus

#3 Post by somestrangecircus » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:58 pm

If you end the game interested in Brin, not engaged to anyone else, and infertile, I think Elodie specifically names Charlotte as her heir in that scenario.

Ariel Schnee

#4 Post by Ariel Schnee » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:31 pm

somestrangecircus wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:58 pm
If you end the game interested in Brin, not engaged to anyone else, and infertile, I think Elodie specifically names Charlotte as her heir in that scenario.
Thanks!^_^

Hmmm...

Now I just have to figure out how to get 'interested in Brin, not engaged to anyone else, and infertile' to actually happen.
Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!