A couple bugs I've found?

Rule the world - or die trying!
Team Corvid

A couple bugs I've found?

#1 Postby Team Corvid » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:36 pm

While playing I noticed in Week 28, when Elodie receives the invitation for Gwenelle's birthday party, that bit about Elodie's ominous dream doesn't show up at all even if I passed the Divination check. I definitely remember seeing the text in earlier logs, could it have been removed after an update?

I also remember reading something about being able to check if Sabine is a Lumen when she first offers her services. My Lumen playthroughs haven't seen a Sense Magic check on her yet. Is this also a bug?

hanako
Site Admin

Re: A couple bugs I've found?

#2 Postby hanako » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:00 am

While I would have to see the entire playthrough to be certain, I don't think either of those is a bug or a change, simply a factor of complications behind the scenes that you're not seeing.

There are circumstances in which Elodie does not HAVE an ominous bad dream, even with divination skill.

The Sense Magic check only comes up if certain other checks have been passed first, causing Elodie to be suspicious of Sabine.

Pokota

Re: A couple bugs I've found?

#3 Postby Pokota » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 pm

With Sabine the checks go in the order of [foreign intelligence] -> [foreign intelligence] -> [sense magic] -> [intrigue] -> [instrument + voice] -> [Intrigue]. To even see the sense magic check you have to pass the second Foreign Intelligence check.
Earl of Thing. Yep, that's definitely Kevan's title.

Return to “Long Live The Queen”