Challenge and restricted runs

Rule the world - or die trying!
Exkalipoor

Challenge and restricted runs

#1 Postby Exkalipoor » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:18 pm

If you have played the game to death, you can find and post challenges in this topic.

- Beat the game with only spending 90~95 points in your classes.
- Beat the game by always chosing the first option everytime you have to make a decision in the weekly events (hard).
- Beat the game by always chosing the last option everytime you have to make a decision in the weekly events (easy).
- Beat the game with only one class category (not possible in the old versions).
- Beat the game with only two class categories:
Military and Conversation
Military and Economics
Lumen and one of Animal Handling, Medicine or Faith.
Intrigue and one of Anmal Handling, Medicine or Faith.
- Participate on all three military battles (Ixion, Civil War, Sea Battle) in one playthrough. Don't scare the ixionian completely off with magic, don't skip the civil war with negotiations and don't "skip" the sea battle with a lumen concert. You basically should lose soldiers in every battle and still win the sea battle.
- Get ~16000 lassi.

Mini Challenges:

- Lose the vote of no confidence with 8 votes against you.
- Have only Talarist, Anciet and "No One" as your possible marriage options in week 39.
- Kill Julianna and marry Ignatius on the same playtrough.

Mir

Re: Challenge and restricted runs

#2 Postby Mir » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Exkalipoor wrote:- Have only Talarist, Anciet and "No One" as your possible marriage options in week 39.
...And depending on your choices, I think it can be so neither Talarist or Anciet will marry you. :D (Elodie is too cruel for Anciet and Talarist marries someone else.)

Haven't tried this out myself, but someone on the Steam forums made it known that this is possible: win the sea battle and get a peasant rebellion in the same playthrough.

KitCat

#3 Postby KitCat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Get every tests at ok? Are someone hints that?
Even Demo... That´s difficult... that Trade+Production at it... ANYTIME my girl was failed it...

Anyway every test failed is more difficult also not hopen?

Exkalipoor

#4 Postby Exkalipoor » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:39 am

I believe it isn't possible to pass every check that appears onscreen, as you need 100 Internal Affairs in Week 13. On the other hand, there is the partial success...

Anyway every test failed is more difficult also not hopen?

Not possible. You need to pass at least two checks in this game. One that deals with the chocolates (50 Dogs is the lowest amount of points) and one that deals with Togami (you need at least 40 Intrigue for him). Any other obstacle is avoidable through not participating in any dangerous Event and having high enough approval with the nobles and common People (just visit the throne room any Weekend and don't make too many outrageous decisions).

KitCat

#5 Postby KitCat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Exkalipoor wrote:

I believe it isn't possible to pass every check that appears onscreen, as you need 100 Internal Affairs in Week 13. On the other hand, there is the partial success...

Oh my... well... only way that is CHEAT. :( .
If cheat and get crown, it is empty happy feeling, than youre not cheat ( or are these walking help thinks cheat or not?)

And i suffer death at Demo.... group wrong decisions cost life... as usual these Prince(ss) maker games...
Although CK was more that like?

Tsunamiracle

#6 Postby Tsunamiracle » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:04 pm

While it's been a very long time since I did them and I've forgotten the steps I took, a fun couple of challenges I did were trying to kill as many named characters as I could, and trying to get as many countries enraged with me as possible.

For the former, my record is fourteen characters who have names, with all but three having actual speaking lines and portraits (though not all showed up in this playthrough). I believe the only two killable characters that were spared were Togami and Sabine, and that's because setting up their deaths would spare many other lives. I'd like to try again to maximize deaths (and implicit deaths) of unnamed characters, too. Messing with the soldiers seems to be a a fast way to rack up deaths, but I don't have a good head for numbers so I just went the route of "recruit as many people as possible and let the naval battle sort em out".

On the latter, I think my biggest issue was surviving the naval fleetso that I could execute all the Shanjian POWs and enrage a bunch of unnamed countries. But I remember having a lot of trouble making that event work out while still passing other vital checks... My memory is not reliable, but I'm pretty sure that between the two challenges, I had more trouble with this. For the record, I ended up with four named countries attacking Nova, plus an unknown number of allies for one of those countries.

Maybe for another challenge... Try to change up as many duchies as possible? By which I mean, do everything in your power to remove the current dukes and duchesses. Sedna in Talasse also counts, unless conditions make it impossible to fit in.

One more idea, although it's resolved very early in the game (though you might be able to combine it with other small challenges): Get a tie during the vote of no confidence. To make the numbers work, I had to anger somebody who's usually always on Elodie's side...

Return to “Long Live The Queen”