LLtQ Bingo!

Rule the world - or die trying!
Pokota

LLtQ Bingo!

#1 Postby Pokota » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:52 am

I saw this being kicked around in the Speedrun thread and thought "Hey, that might be fun to have on hand for casual plays" since that gives me quick goals to go for.

So the questions I have are (1) How would this be set up (1 card per run vs keep a card until you fill a Line, Coronation as the free space, stuff like that), and (2) What sort of goals would go onto a bingo card?
Earl of Thing. Yep, that's definitely Kevan's title.

Darksilverhawk

Re: LLtQ Bingo!

#2 Postby Darksilverhawk » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

I know I had a list of goals I was working on but I'm not sure if I still have the file. I'll see if I can rummage it up at some point. I know I was thinking it would just be "go until you have a line, restarting as needed" thing (bingos don't usually require beating the game, and since some goals are mutually exclusive by nature it would be possible to get multiple impossible lines on a card if it was limited to one run, which would be less fun) but never got the nuances worked out before I got distracted by another game.

Edit:
Oh wait, I did paste the old list in the old thread. I'll copy it here for convenience and add a few more. A lot of them do require reaching the epilogue and not all of them may be good bingo goals.

Attend Gwenelle's Party, Save Briony, Make Lucille Duchess, Kill Charlotte, Make Charlotte a Lumen, Execute a Noble, Kill a Relative, Face a Vote of No-Confidence, Win the Naval Battle, Win a Tournament, Defeat Togami Without Violence, Win a Civil War, Unlock 7 Outfits, Become a Lumen, Reach 100 in 6 skills, Completely Empty Your Treasury, Kill Joslyn, Kill Kevan, Romance a Woman, Marry Kevan, Marry Ignatius, Die 6 Different Ways, Cause a Commoner Uprising, Face a Rebellious Province, Kiss Someone, Hold a Captive for Ransom, Kill a Lumen, Raise a Sea Monster, Have an Adviser, Become Queen without Lumen Powers

Break an engagement, make an ally in another country, hire a spy, pass 20 checks, adopt a pet, cause someone else to get married, throw a lavish feast, make a good impression at the ball

Pokota

Re: LLtQ Bingo!

#3 Postby Pokota » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:11 am

Got a new one for the bingo card - Lose Options Because of Emotions. Just lost an otherwise winning run due to Elodie being too depressed to not sacrifice herself to the Kraken
Earl of Thing. Yep, that's definitely Kevan's title.

Return to “Long Live The Queen”