General bug reporting?

Rule the world - or die trying!
Mir

General bug reporting?

#1 Postby Mir » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:05 am

Out of curiosity, what's the best way to report found bugs? Back when the new content was in beta a lot of them were reported in the beta topic, but that topic's been closed now that the new stuff is stable. Would just a PM with a log be appropriate? Or would it be better to make a topic/reply to an appropriate existing topic?

hanako
Site Admin

Re: General bug reporting?

#2 Postby hanako » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:03 pm

topics are better than PM, my pm inbox get clogged up and is a pain (also, while I'm not saying yours is, a lot of the things people report aren't bugs, and having them in the open makes it slightly easier to hope other people will see that and stop pestering me about 'materiel' :) )

note however that it's unlikely anything will be addressed quickly since we're not doing stuff with this game right now

Pokota

#3 Postby Pokota » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:15 pm

hanako wrote: stop pestering me about 'materiel'
You mean there are people who don't already know that materiel is a specific term that refers to exactly what you were using it for?
Earl of Thing. Yep, that's definitely Kevan's title.

Mir

#4 Postby Mir » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:11 am

I...actually didn't know the difference between the two words until I looked it up just now. I thought it was a British-American English difference. The more you know! *starswipe*

Noted! And I understand that Black Closet and newer projects are of a higher priority at the moment.

...I just replayed the route I did last time to get the log and I'm starting to think that this is a bug that isn't a bug. Sabine never follows up on the chocolates in the Earthquake path, but she normally does that on Week 37, and I just noticed that all of that week is spent going into the forest to do earthquake things. I always thought that was part of Week 36.

Return to “Long Live The Queen”