Alice

Rule the world - or die trying!
Macabre

Alice

#1 Postby Macabre » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:10 am

Hello all, I hope this board is still active :wink:

I've been trying for ages to figure out how to get the Alice ending and haven't managed, I gave up and tried looking for guides and couldn't find a single one that worked. I've had high cruelty, danced with her (even tried dancing with Brin and giving her the flowers), sacrificed Charlotte/killed all the whole army and then at the end picked no one for marriage and I still don't get it. So does anyone have any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks for reading :D

somestrangecircus

Re: Alice

#2 Postby somestrangecircus » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:39 am

This thread has an early reply with an Alice guide, though I don't know if it would still be accurate after the update; I've never gotten Alice's ending either.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2023

And this has a list of actions that raise your Cruelty, in the event that your Cruelty isn't high enough.

http://longlivethequeen.wikia.com/wiki/Cruelty

Macabre

#3 Postby Macabre » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:45 am

I tried that guide and unfortunately never got it, including several combinations. I have this annoying feeling I've missed one small detail somewhere that was obvious :lol:

I think I have enough cruelty, I used the ui.text("cruelty=%s"%cruelty) line in the debugger on one of my playthroughs and it was around 18 if I remember right, maybe that's not enough though?

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:54 am

What outcome are you getting instead? Who is Elodie ending up with?

Macabre

#5 Postby Macabre » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:03 am

No one for some reason, it usually says about her father not finding anyone, that Lumens were either accepted or not depending on what I'm doing for new results, about Charlotte and Elodie slowly mending their relationship, the investments like the press or hospital and then ends with the public fearing Elodie because of the cruelty.

somestrangecircus

#6 Postby somestrangecircus » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Are you having every possible interaction with Alice, like giving her the flowers?

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Postby hanako » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:35 pm

If nothing else, if you can upload a full log from the end of the game you get, we can go over it and see if anything weird's happening

Macabre

#8 Postby Macabre » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Yeah I've tried giving her the flowers, I'll do a playthrough later with the new game + mod on this site so I can start with max skills (so we can skip the classes part of the log) and I'll upload it here. Thanks a lot for the help guys, I'm grateful you even bothered to open the thread :lol:.

Macabre

#9 Postby Macabre » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Ok, here we go, the log passed the character limit so I stuck it on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyb7xn5pv4s5pbe/Log.rtf?dl=0

hanako
Site Admin

#10 Postby hanako » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:20 pm

Spiky said he ran through and got Alice in the end. He was wondering if there might some sort of weird cheat or version conflict somewhere? What version of the game do you have, and where did you get it from?

I haven't tested it yet myself because I've been quite busy.

Macabre

#11 Postby Macabre » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Hmm, got it from Steam. Maybe it is the New Game + mod, it's the only cheat I've used. It would be ironic if this is what is causing it to not work as the whole reason I got it was to see parts of the story I missed :lol:. I'll try the same options with the mod uninstalled and see what happens.

Macabre

#12 Postby Macabre » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Sorry for late reply, was a bit busy but I got the ending now. Thanks for the help everyone :).

Return to “Long Live The Queen”