Little Adair

Rule the world - or die trying!
ark99k

Little Adair

#1 Post by ark99k » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:26 am

A few questions about one of the least touched on of all of the suitors. First of all, does he have any endings other than "We became friends rather than lovers."? Another thing, does your noble approval go down if you send him to your uncle? Finally, what do you think about the new scenes with him?
★Shining like a star!★

somestrangecircus

Re: Little Adair

#2 Post by somestrangecircus » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:01 am

Marrying Adair never leads to romance; the two of you simply work better as friends.

As far as I know, where you send Adair has no effect on noble approval. Your choice may anger Arisse to the point where she retaliates, though.

I highly approve of giving Adair a face and some additional development; it adds to his character in a good way.

Mir

Re: Little Adair

#3 Post by Mir » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:04 am

ark99k wrote:A few questions about one of the least touched on of all of the suitors. First of all, does he have any endings other than "We became friends rather than lovers."?
Well, there is another ending if you marry him at the end of the game when he's living with Arisse or another member of his step-family (not sure if it's the same with Armand - never tried it), but I personally prefer the ending where you two get married after being engaged in-game.

I really love his new scenes! I haven't seen all of them yet, but what I have really adds a lot to his character and to his and Elodie's friend-marriage in the epilogue. Precious child. His portrait is adorable, too.