NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

Rule the world - or die trying!
Message
Author
User avatar
hanako
Site Admin
Posts: 3119
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:44 am

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#16 Postby hanako » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Revenge is a dish best served on a tray, in bed, with flowers and orange juice.

If you're trying to collect ridiculous evil Elodie moments, try talking to Adair after winning the civil war.

User avatar
Oki
Posts: 294
Age: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#17 Postby Oki » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:17 pm

hanako wrote:Revenge is a dish best served on a tray, in bed, with flowers and orange juice.

If you're trying to collect ridiculous evil Elodie moments, try talking to Adair after winning the civil war.



"Hit it then POISONED IT" is a new one for me. Props to Banion, I'd take a similar route.

I WILL GO DO SO. Crap, how do I anger the nobles again? Surrender province and what?

User avatar
Oki
Posts: 294
Age: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#18 Postby Oki » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:51 pm

I'm too good at this game - I cant seem to piss off the nobles. Help me? I gave away Ixion and everything, sobs

wait I got it!!! I'm too used to being nice to Kevan lol. NOW...now for Brin.

But I'm wondering what bad thing happens to Charlotte how? I got the Crystal on her but nothing else

User avatar
hanako
Site Admin
Posts: 3119
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:44 am

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#19 Postby hanako » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Make her a Lumen while not making Lumens popular.

User avatar
Oki
Posts: 294
Age: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#20 Postby Oki » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:58 pm

hanako wrote:Make her a Lumen while not making Lumens popular.

Tips for that? Just no propoganda and using it publicly?

PS: For Talarist, if I suspect him but don't end the dispute over Adair's land once he's killed, is it different?

User avatar
hanako
Site Admin
Posts: 3119
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:44 am

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#21 Postby hanako » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Oki wrote:
hanako wrote:Make her a Lumen while not making Lumens popular.

Tips for that? Just no propoganda and using it publicly?


The tricky bit is that winning the duel ordinarily makes Lumens popular. (It was a pretty cool heroic thing.)

To counteract that, you need to get some bad rumors started.

PS: For Talarist, if I suspect him but don't end the dispute over Adair's land once he's killed, is it different?


I don't know which variation you've gotten. There are several different ways that storyline can turn out. Describe what you've done and what happened in the end?

User avatar
Oki
Posts: 294
Age: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#22 Postby Oki » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:18 pm

hanako wrote:
Oki wrote:
hanako wrote:Make her a Lumen while not making Lumens popular.

Tips for that? Just no propoganda and using it publicly?


The tricky bit is that winning the duel ordinarily makes Lumens popular. (It was a pretty cool heroic thing.)

To counteract that, you need to get some bad rumors started.

PS: For Talarist, if I suspect him but don't end the dispute over Adair's land once he's killed, is it different?


I don't know which variation you've gotten. There are several different ways that storyline can turn out. Describe what you've done and what happened in the end?


oH, OH, So maybe failing the lumen check earlier and letting that one guy go nutso and break out of prison will work? Or should I go even further?

Ok so in mine, I didn't want to undo the entire scenario so I had Elodie decide that Adair's realm would be under her jurisdiction until the end, leaving the talasse or other business out of it. At the end she realized Talarist had the most to gain but nothing else was ever mentioned beyond that?

User avatar
hanako
Site Admin
Posts: 3119
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:44 am

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#23 Postby hanako » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:36 pm

IIRC in that situation you can't actually marry Talarist (because you end up making someone else Duchess and them getting married), so you'd be missing the ending.

User avatar
Oki
Posts: 294
Age: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#24 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:20 am

hanako wrote:IIRC in that situation you can't actually marry Talarist (because you end up making someone else Duchess and them getting married), so you'd be missing the ending.


But he wouldn't be too fond of me blaming Talasse either huh?

I'm oblivious with some of it. STILL AINT GOT THE CAT SHIT.

Wait, there must be an error then. Because I did get the dialogue you mentioned, but then it gives me the marrying Talarist epilogue too???

User avatar
hanako
Site Admin
Posts: 3119
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:44 am

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#25 Postby hanako » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:46 am

Probably an error yes but it would still help if you could tell me EXACTLY what happened because I can't exactly guess all the bits of text that come up from just vague references! :) Can you post a log?

(I cannot test today because I busted my finger horribly as mentioned on twitter. Spiky is trying to run tests for me.)

User avatar
Oki
Posts: 294
Age: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#26 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:14 am

hanako wrote:Probably an error yes but it would still help if you could tell me EXACTLY what happened because I can't exactly guess all the bits of text that come up from just vague references! :) Can you post a log?

(I cannot test today because I busted my finger horribly as mentioned on twitter. Spiky is trying to run tests for me.)

I'll tell you exactly the decisions since I had to redo them for the correct indulgence:
Adair dies, after politefully refusing Talarist with high court manners.
-> Blame No one
-> Delay

At the end game, it gives you the intrigue check for Adair's suspicious death. and you can still choose Talarist. You get the final screen that says the entire business about Talarist marrying that other person - then it becomes Talarist marries you since you can select him I guess?

If you really need a log, I will debugger run through it real quick again (dunno if itll change it though)

User avatar
hanako
Site Admin
Posts: 3119
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:44 am

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#27 Postby hanako » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:21 am

Need the log to see which epilogues exactly it gave you, since you don't know what all the variations are.

User avatar
Oki
Posts: 294
Age: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#28 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:38 am

Uh..the log comes out to like 65k characters and I have no idea how to make it shorter but I can email it or something.

User avatar
hanako
Site Admin
Posts: 3119
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:44 am

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#29 Postby hanako » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:49 am

could mail me or could dump it onto something like pastebin.com and post a link

User avatar
Oki
Posts: 294
Age: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Location: United States

Re: NEW BETA UPDATE!!! Details within! - 1.3 - January 2015

#30 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:00 am



Return to “Long Live The Queen”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests