The wiki is being vandalized

Rule the world - or die trying!
Sachiko

The wiki is being vandalized

#1 Post by Sachiko » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:22 pm

An idiot is vandalizing the wiki. Thought the people here would like to know so that the loser can be banned ASAP and his idiocy undone.

EDIT: Seems that he has stopped, but I'm gonna keep a close eye on it in case he returns.
Vice corrects better than virtue. Suffer a vicious person and you will fear vice. Suffer a virtuous one and you will hate virtue itself - Tony Duvert.

hanako
Site Admin

Re: The wiki is being vandalized

#2 Post by hanako » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:52 pm

I have no idea who actually created the wiki - it's unofficial and I don't have any privileges there, so I can't ban people. But like any wiki, other users can revert changes and hope the troll get bored?

Sachiko

#3 Post by Sachiko » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 pm

hanako wrote:I have no idea who actually created the wiki - it's unofficial and I don't have any privileges there, so I can't ban people. But like any wiki, other users can revert changes and hope the troll get bored?
Oh, don't mind me, I was just calling people over here, who would be the most interested in keeping the wiki in working order, to pay attention to it, nothing else.
Vice corrects better than virtue. Suffer a vicious person and you will fear vice. Suffer a virtuous one and you will hate virtue itself - Tony Duvert.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:04 pm

No, I agree, it's good thing to do, I'm just saying: I don't know who's supposed to be in charge!

Sachiko

#5 Post by Sachiko » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:59 pm

That is a bit of a problem. Hopefully they frequent this place, though. c.c

Franka

#6 Post by Franka » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:32 pm

As far as I can tell genz44 created the wiki, but has sadly not been active since then.

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Post by hanako » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:35 pm

It's the wild west out there.

(Wild west wiki? Wild wiki west? There's got to be a pun in there somewhere.)