Hello!

Rule the world - or die trying!
SailorJulyxo

Hello!

#1 Post by SailorJulyxo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Angie. ^_^ My wife surprised me with LLTQ on Steam during the Humble Bundle "Leading Ladies" bundle. I can't tell you how much I absolutely love this game. From the description, she thought I would and wow. I have Cute Knight Kingdom and Magical Diary on my wishlist now, so I can play and review them! I finally 'won' LLTQ, but that was just one path and now I am going through and getting them all. I love the achievements!

Right now, I am having a heck of a time with Death Seeker, There and Back Again and a few others. I love the challenge! This is my first visual novel and it's such an enchanting experience. I've already logged 29 hours. ^_^;

Thank you so so so so much Hanako! The detail, the lore, the choices for gxb and gxg is wonderful, just... Everything.
~ Angie • 25 • in with my gorgeous best friend, wife and soulmate Jen • fur, feather and shell momma • gamer • otaku • artist • shopaholic • fashion lover • blogger • Witch and Pagan! ~
You can find me here: http://www.sailorjulyxo.com/

Rebochan

Re: Hello!

#2 Post by Rebochan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:08 pm

I still haven't pulled off There and Back Again. So hard! But I gotta try it so I can try for Briony...