Final update

Rule the world - or die trying!
GSN22

Final update

#1 Post by GSN22 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Say, when's the final update for the game? I think? the creator said she's doing one more update which adds in just a few more goodies to this game. Hopefully it's before Christmas, I hope to play through the game again then. :)

GSN22

Re: Final update

#2 Post by GSN22 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:43 am

Gonna bump this...

Any word on the last update? I'd like to play the game again but figure I should wait til the last update is out.

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:28 am

I have no idea.

I haven't had time to work on it.

So there's not really any information that can be given. It might happen or it might not. If it does, it'll be when it's done. :)

GSN22

#4 Post by GSN22 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:51 pm

I say go for it, one final update could give the game a nice Holiday Bump. ;)

(plus it'd be nice to covertly ally with that one country)

Roseblight

#5 Post by Roseblight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Is this an OK place for me to point out ... not bugs but like little inconsistencies? (Not that I don't super love this game. ♥ ♥)

1. Going to court "makes your father happy" even after he's died :(
2. Being polite to Sirin and passing the court manners check still causes Joslyn to lecture me about being polite to nobles.

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Post by hanako » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:20 pm

IIRC the main reason we left the 'makes your father happy' line alone is that the change wouldn't be particularly meaningful, since the activity already makes her depressed. It doesn't seem worth adding in another text string to confuse the translators with just to change the tense to 'would have' or the like.

I see your point on the Sirin conversation, that it doesn't necessarily flow as logically. Leading into the discussion of nobles and plots is pretty important for that event, though, and I'd rather have it slightly jar than have the player miss out on that information.

(But please do feel free to point these things out! I'm not always going to change them, but some things may change eventually, and I don't notice everything!)

Roseblight

#7 Post by Roseblight » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:17 am

I played Sirin again and it's really not jarring the way I thought. :) I have another thing though (I'm so sorry - please know that if I were making a list of brilliant and flawless points it would be 50 pages long): Selene as mentor, reach meditation 80 and she tells you about being the child of a Lumen, Elodie wonders about Charlotte like "maybe one of her parents is a Lumen" - but at this point Lucille has already attacked me at the ball.