Anymore updates to the game?

Rule the world - or die trying!
GSN22

Anymore updates to the game?

#1 Post by GSN22 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:09 pm

I'm just curious but will there be anymore updates to game?

I'd like to play it again with all the new story stuff that's been added but, if it's going to be updated again I might want to wait til December or so.

One minor change I'd like to see would be the ability to choose a pre-game background (sporty, bookworm) that offers a few minor bonuses before the game starts instead of her starting at 0 in all stats.

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Anymore updates to the game?

#2 Post by hanako » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Pre-game backgrounds will definitely never happen. It would completely throw off the balance. Can be done with cheats and mods if you want but it would never be part of the game proper.

I don't know if or when there might be more story updates. I have a few ideas set aside but I also have more important things to work on (like new games!) so I don't know whether or when I'd ever get around to it. With games like this there's really no such thing as a final version, since I could always suddenly decide to add something else... on the other hand, so many people have already played it, if I suddenly change things now would it be a waste of time?

Sorry, can't really give a firm answer, except that I'm not preparing an update at this particular point in time.

GSN22

Re: Anymore updates to the game?

#3 Post by GSN22 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Wouldn't be a waste of time at all! I'm glad it's on Steam, I hope the next stop is somewhere like the Wii/PS4/XBox online store, that'd give it a nice excuse for more updates. :)

It has a lot in common with Game of Thrones, just play up that aspect when talking to someone from Microsoft and maybe it could help it score a sweet XBox Arcade release. :)