In one playthrough, is it possible to:

Rule the world - or die trying!
Magnificate

In one playthrough, is it possible to:

#1 Post by Magnificate » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:42 pm

I've been starting to collect various 'perfect playthroughs'. (Link to Examples) There is one in particular that keeps eluding me. In one playthrough, is it possible to:

1. Have father defeat Togami. (via magic mirror)
2. Survive the Old Forest.
3. Marry Kevan AND gain his loyalty.
4. Max 5 skill groups without dipping into other skills.

Is 2 and 3 mutually exclusive?

Bonus Objective: Fund the Hospital. (BTW, I stumbled upon an interesting epilogue with Ixion funding the hospital and Novan-Ixion friendship. What are the exact requirements for that?)

Magnificate

Re: In one playthrough, is it possible to:

#2 Post by Magnificate » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:14 pm

The last objective isn't achieved, so I've been getting at another one:

1. Summon Kraken AND sacrifice Charlotte WITHOUT being Cruel.
2. Max out Weapons skills.
3. Max 5 skill groups without dipping into other skills.

The problem I'm having with the above challenge is this:

I can't seem to squueze out the last 10 skill points. Is mathematically possible to do so without moving away from Economics? (I know I could get the crystal and handle via Royal Demeanor, but it would left me with nothing to handle the chocolates. I could in theory get the crystal via drastic means, but that isn't the most elegant solution.)

Mmeaninglessnamee

#3 Post by Mmeaninglessnamee » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:40 pm

In response to the first part, I'm pretty sure 2 and 3 are exclusive.

However, I did not know you could sacrifice Charlotte without having high cruelty, so I'm not really the best source for this.

Is that screenshot from week 39 so you can't get a screenshot of five maxed skills, or what it would be after training skills the final week?

Magnificate

#4 Post by Magnificate » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Mmeaninglessnamee wrote:However, I did not know you could sacrifice Charlotte without having high cruelty, so I'm not really the best source for this.
You can do it via the musician-agent as revenge for Lucille's plot, which makes Expression and Intrigue skill groups mandatory.
Mmeaninglessnamee wrote:Is that screenshot from week 39 so you can't get a screenshot of five maxed skills, or what it would be after training skills the final week?
Former. I can't get the screenshot of five maxed skills. I can do it like that:

I could also swap Medicine with Animal Handling, but really I'd much rather do it via Economics.