Unconventional marriage for Elodie? (Spoilers!)

Rule the world - or die trying!
Sachiko

Unconventional marriage for Elodie? (Spoilers!)

#1 Post by Sachiko » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Okay, I decided to lurk around the Long Live The Queen page for a moment while wandering TVTropes, and found a piece of info indicating that Elodie can, apparently, marry Brin openly and use Lumenhax to get pregnant! Was this something added in a recent patch? How do I get that to happen?
Vice corrects better than virtue. Suffer a vicious person and you will fear vice. Suffer a virtuous one and you will hate virtue itself - Tony Duvert.

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Unconventional marriage for Elodie? (Spoilers!)

#2 Post by hanako » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:31 pm

No, not a new thing. If you've made a sufficient connection between them beforehand then if Elodie chooses to marry no one instead of going along with certain double-marriage plans, they may end up together. But not as dramatically as your spoiler-text suggests. :)

chris the cynic

#3 Post by chris the cynic » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:32 pm

So far as I know there's never an unconventional marriage for Elodie. There are options that involve no marriage and ones that involve marriage for show and heirs while she actually has the relationship that she wants. The only unconventional marriage that I know of which can take place is if you redeem Lumens in the eyes of the people because the only individuals in the game who are not willing to get married to members of the opposite sex for heirs/politics --again: that I know of-- are both Lumens.

Sachiko

#4 Post by Sachiko » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Ah, that I already got. I thought that something may have been added, because I noticed that someone had edited a trope in the game's page on the website. Apparently what they added was mere speculation.

Remember, kids, TVTropes will ruin your life!
Vice corrects better than virtue. Suffer a vicious person and you will fear vice. Suffer a virtuous one and you will hate virtue itself - Tony Duvert.