Fastest way to become a Lumen?

Rule the world - or die trying!
xWaterlilyx

Fastest way to become a Lumen?

#1 Post by xWaterlilyx » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 am

I'm just wondering whats the fastest way to become a Lumen? I really want to unlock some of the options that come earlier in the game. The fastest I have become a lumen is about week 10 anyone know how to get it faster then that?

SET

Re: Fastest way to become a Lumen?

#2 Post by SET » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:57 am

Well, the only real requirement is Accounting or Presence. You need slightly more Presence than Accounting, but Economics is the only skill group that does not get a bonus from any mood. I tend to go for it anyway, but Presence might be faster. So if you rush that and ignore everything else you should be able to get the crystal in week 5 and be a Lumen by week 6.

First Lumen skill check is during the diplomacy session at week 10, but there are lots of other options for getting your way there. The next check is during the ball at week 17 and getting that one is really helpful, but that, too has an alternative route of getting it as long as you are a Lumen.

xWaterlilyx

Re: Fastest way to become a Lumen?

#3 Post by xWaterlilyx » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Oh thank you so much! I would always forget about accounting as I would always try to rush presence and miss the diplomacy session but thanks to your advice I was able to get it in time and also find out the family secret. :o
Truly shocking