A question on the "depressed" Mood

Rule the world - or die trying!
Michael

A question on the "depressed" Mood

#1 Post by Michael » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:59 am

When the game starts Elodie has a very high depressed mood which to me is one of the worst moods to have. I find getting rid of this,and getting the moods to the stage where I can do as I wish with them takes me a good 4-5 weeks,which affects my stats as I wish to start on Royal Demeanour and the other social skills as soon as possible,as there's some skillchecks which I hate to fail here. Is there a best way to go about this?

Aster

Re: A question on the "depressed" Mood

#2 Post by Aster » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:39 pm

You can get rid of the Depressed mood during the first week. Plot events (your cousins coming to visit) give a +1 Cheerful, and you can then either Attend Service (for -1 Depressed) or Visit Charlotte for another +1 Cheerful. However, that would switch Elodie's mood to Afraid, which also impedes Royal Demeanour.

The fastest way to get Elodie into a Yielding mood (which gives a boost to Royal Demeanour) requires three weeks.
In Week 1, Attend Court.
In Week 2 (in which Julianna comes to visit), send her back to her duchy (for +1 Yielding) and Attend Court again.
In Week 3, Attend Service.
If you'd rather keep Julianna, arrest her (since accepting her in the court right away gives +1 Wilfull), Attend Court in Week 3, and Attend Service in Week 4. That would still take you four weeks though.