Just saw Frozen

Rule the world - or die trying!
Godwyn

Just saw Frozen

#1 Post by Godwyn » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:15 pm

So I just saw Disney's Frozen the other day, and all I could think of through most of it was this game. It was a great movie, but I could not help my internal commentary of, "Use Magic=Fail, Composure=Fail, Running=Success." And other assorted tests throughout. I know a licensing deal between Hanako and Disney would probably never happen, but it would be absolutely amazing if Hanako could make a game of Frozen modeled after Long Live the Queen.

Or Want to build a Snowman? +1 Lonely +1 Depressed.

The story is so similar, and so many similar events anyways. Its almost possible to place Elodie or the Frozen characters in each others' worlds with almost no changes.

Mmeaninglessnamee

Re: Just saw Frozen

#2 Post by Mmeaninglessnamee » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:31 pm

I recently saw Frozen too, and I also had similar thoughts about skillchecks, diplomacy and such. Didn't really like any songs except Let It Go, but that's a different matter.

LLTQ has so many possibilities that Elsa and Anna can pretty much become two different personalities from different playthroughs. Except if it were LLTQ, the movie would be ten minutes long due to sudden violent death.

ark99k

Re: Just saw Frozen

#3 Post by ark99k » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:34 am

It would probably be "death by chocolate" or "Elsa's wield magic was too low and the ice bridge broke when she stepped on it" and for Anna we would have Hans as Banion, forcing her into marriage. Ah! Too many of the events are similar! Elodie was impaled (If you were bad with polearms), as was olaf. Another event is the civil war, all of the citizens turned on Elodie and Elsa and they both could have used their magic to deal with it. Well, Elsa did while Elodie had the option to. Long live the ice queen! Hehe.
★Shining like a star!★