Evard?

Rule the world - or die trying!
ark99k

Evard?

#1 Post by ark99k » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:08 am

I have not played this game in a long time, and only recently found out about it being on steam. Well, steam had the updated version that included two new and interesting characters. The maid was named Alice and there was a boy I caught stealing my apples. I wanted to know more about Evard (I hope I spelled the name right) and read about his ending only happening if the world hates Elodie. I tried to be cruel, but I ended up being closer to Alice or forced to marry Banion and his like. Am I missing a skill, or just going about this the wrong way? Also, I find it hard to be a bad queen (I usually die instantly) and wanted to know if he had an ending where you are liked. Thank you! :D
★Shining like a star!★

phoenixgirl

Re: Evard?

#2 Post by phoenixgirl » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:04 am

It's definitely possible to get an ending with Evrard where Elodie is a good queen. This is my favorite path/ending in the entire game. Here's the general way I got it:

-Make both the nobles and commoners happy so make decisions that please your nobles (i.e. don't surrender land to Ixion) and attend public events like the Festival of the Good Lady. I think it's ok to skip the tournament if you attend the festival.

-Make sure that Nova isn't in any impending danger from foreign threats. One way is to stop the Shanjian naval invasion but not to use magic to summon a kraken in the process.

I assume that you've gotten the checks with Evrard but when there's the one where the poison check is involved and you want the good ending, don't make Evrard test the cookie. Have Elodie eat it.

I think that's it. ^^
Please help and support me here.

ark99k

Re: Evard?

#3 Post by ark99k » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:19 am

Thank you! I finally got the ending! I kept on making him test the cookies.
★Shining like a star!★