Self-set Achievement: Throne of Skulls

Rule the world - or die trying!
magecrafter

Self-set Achievement: Throne of Skulls

#1 Post by magecrafter » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:39 pm

In LLtQ, there are many nobles who can die as a result of Elodie's choices. For this goal, you must kill them all before your coronation.

Hit List: Brin, Banion, Julianna, Adair, Erwin, Briony, Arisse, Kevan, Joslyn, Lucille, Laurent, Charlotte (and her siblings).

Even with the Wiki, it took me five tries to get this. The first two tries failed because of a seemingly unrelated choice actually being required to kill off some of the nobles. The third and fourth tries failed because I mismanaged Elodie's moods.

And I'm not entirely sure that Briony is dead, due to the civil war scenes taking precedence over the scenes that confirm that she went to the forest alone. If anyone can find a way to do this that confirms ALL deaths, send me a private message.

This results in some of the bleakest and most depressing epilogues I've seen in this game. It was a lot of fun figuring out how to accomplish this.

Also, if there are other 'killable' nobles not listed here, please let me know. (Fabian doesn't count because he dies no matter what. Togami doesn't count because there is no way, that I know of, to kill both him and Joslyn.)

Good Luck! Have Fun!
Everyday is Velociraptor Appreciation Day.

Darksilverhawk

Re: Self-set Achievement: Throne of Skulls

#2 Post by Darksilverhawk » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:53 pm

I think it's pretty safe to say that unless you stopped her, Briony is dead. Her intent is to leave for the forest right after the party, before the civil war even breaks out. And Kevan still shows up to challenge you at the tournament anyway even if you don't actually get the clue Briony is dead.

elgeonmb

Re: Self-set Achievement: Throne of Skulls

#3 Post by elgeonmb » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:21 am

You can kill Togami and give Joslyn permanent, basically life-ending brain damage through the magic mirror achievement, but I'm reasonably sure that that requires the survival of Brin and Julianna, so I'd have to go with "no"