Epilogue Windows (spoilers)

Rule the world - or die trying!
Kateye

Re: Epilogue Windows (spoilers)

#16 Postby Kateye » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:32 am

I can see from the files that Epilogue 7 is someone being knighted with a chalice over their head, but I do not know who, how, or why. I'd like a hint as well.
I'm trying to see what options/combinations I've missed so far, but I don't remember anything having to do with a chalice or that might lead to someone being knighted...

phoenixgirl

#17 Postby phoenixgirl » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:35 am

I believe this epilogue is related to the sickbed one. Spoiler below:

If Elodie doesn't become a lumen but accepts the duel with Togami and Joslyn fights in her place and dies, then Laurent, Lucille, and the cousins come to the castle to comfort Elodie. Epilogue 7 happens when Elodie decides to hand over control of Caloris to Laurent, allowing Lucille to become duchess of Merva.
Please help and support me here.

Hazel

#18 Postby Hazel » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:53 pm

A lot of the windows I'm missing represent endings I've gotten, but before these achievements were logged. I don't have #8, but I believe it may be as a result of a failed vote of no confidence, or else maybe losing the war with Arisse. I've definitely gotten the #14 ending a few times (although I'm surprised it's not an image of Julianna and Selene together). I think I managed to stomach getting #16 once. I have #18, but I'm not sure why. #19 I need to re-earn. I've done that one several times, it's fun but hard. #21 is something that it never occurred to me to try.

Ariel Schnee

#19 Postby Ariel Schnee » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:59 pm

I've got 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 17, 20, 22, 23, 24.

I'm missing 1, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 21.

How do I get the ones I'm missing now? Spoilers are welcome for info. I use cheat codes too.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Ariel Schnee

#20 Postby Ariel Schnee » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Darksilverhawk wrote:For 14, Briony needs to be alive and there needs to be a high approval of lumens so Julianna and Selene can get married.

Lumens can have a high rating now?

Every epilogue I've ever got has them with a low rating, people hate them much.

Is there a cheat code for lumen approval too, like the ones for other approval?
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

hanako
Site Admin

#21 Postby hanako » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Nope, it's based on plotflag events.

Hazel

#22 Postby Hazel » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Lumens could always have a high rating. I've usually gotten that ending, unless I was striving for something else.

Hazel

#23 Postby Hazel » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Getting the Sailor Briony window is proving more difficult than I remembered. I had an otherwise smooth game with no extraneous deaths and the fleet was crushed. I'm not sure what went wrong.

happyft

#24 Postby happyft » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 am

Hazel wrote:Getting the Sailor Briony window is proving more difficult than I remembered. I had an otherwise smooth game with no extraneous deaths and the fleet was crushed. I'm not sure what went wrong.

I think you gotta kill Arisse when she gets in a civil war with you, then she'll get adopted by a certain magical couple

Darksilverhawk

#25 Postby Darksilverhawk » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Defeating Togami in the lumen duel gives lumen approval a big boost; you might need beat him the hard way to get it high enough. (Arisse has nothing to do with it.)

EvaXephon

#26 Postby EvaXephon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:56 am

I'm missing just one epilogue, number 7 ("Royal Gifts").

Here is what I've tried: I did not become a Lumen, I let the king fight Togami in my place, the king died, and Lucille showed up at the castle, but I didn't get the option to give control of Caloris to Laurent.

Where am I going wrong? :(

Darksilverhawk

#27 Postby Darksilverhawk » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:43 pm

If you have high enough Internal Affairs or Novan History to know that Lucille has a claim to Merva and your father is dead, it will happen automatically in the epilogue. Don't remember the exact check values off the top of my head, but it shows up in the skill text for that level.

Duszynski

#28 Postby Duszynski » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:32 am

Okay, I've got every single epilogue except for the first one, which I'm rather confused about. I thought the first one "lumen crystal" would represent that you merely became a lumen, just like the one after it is for rejecting to become a lumen. I've had Elodie become a lumen in several playthroughs, so I'm not sure what's up with that one.
Is there a chance it's glitched on the Steam version? That's the version I'm playing.

hanako
Site Admin

#29 Postby hanako » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:47 am

That window requires that you become a Lumen during the epilogue. If you were already a Lumen beforehand, that epilogue window will not happen.

Gamer

#30 Postby Gamer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Hey, I saw this on the wikipedia page for the game under the cruelty page and I just want to know whether this is even possible to get. It sounds amusing either way:

If Banion tricked you into an engagement at the Grand Ball, the epilogue changes to note that as soon as she has an heir, Elodie will end the relationship by ending Banion's life

Return to “Long Live The Queen”