Epilogue Windows (spoilers)

Rule the world - or die trying!
hanako
Site Admin

Re: Epilogue Windows (spoilers)

#31 Postby hanako » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 pm

There are so many possible Banion outcomes... Yes, I remember that one being in there, but I'd have to go reread the code to figure out exactly how you get it.

Gamer

#32 Postby Gamer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 am

I'm curious how I'd get the Banion ending where I kill him. I keep getting the ending where they get married and glare at each other.

Exkalipoor

#33 Postby Exkalipoor » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:45 am

To get this epilogue, you need to marry him at the ball (so arrange the marriage with Brin), then recruit Arisse with Sabine and agree to marry Thaddeus. Banion will send you a letter and you have to respond poorly, e.g. not giving it to Arisse, not giving him a present and not starting an affair. That way, Banion will ruin your marriage with Thaddeus and Elody will marry him. She intends to kill him, if you are cruel.

Because it is difficult to increase cruelness in such a playthrough (can't execute Messenger/Banion/Brin/Arisse), I would unlock Hunting and increase cruelness that way (it only increases if hunting changes your mood I think).

Interestinly enough, you can get this ending even if Elodie gets infertile because her father died and Lucille won't get Merva. The infertility ending may even conflict with some ending, e.g. Thaddeus doesn't respond to Elodies infertility. The infertility ending with Banion is interesting as well, IIRC. But there are many ways to marry and to handle Lucille, so as hanako postet, there are quit a number of outcomes and it is easy to lose track.

Return to “Long Live The Queen”