Blessed by cats

Rule the world - or die trying!
phoenixgirl

Blessed by cats

#1 Post by phoenixgirl » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 pm

I finally got the romance a commoner achievement so I'm happy about that. XD Now I'm trying to get the blessed by cats achievement and I know it's a hard one but I'm having a lot of trouble getting this one.

I did as much as I could to make commoner approval low, like punish the commoners whenever possible and avoid punishing the nobles. The only thing I didn't do was surrender the disputed territory to Ixion since whenever I did that, I ended up having a civil war later on and I wanted to avoid that. Now I did get the commoner uproar and I did have agents check for commoner uprisings but then I only got the options to attack the commoners with magic or run and hide from them-well, something to that effect. It's weird since I had my agents look for commoner uprisings, I thought I would have gotten additional options. I had Elodie become a lumen and summoned a kraken. I appointed Lucille as Lumen Minister. Was there something during my playthrough that I shouldn't have done?
Please help and support me here.

kisame_widi

Re: Blessed by cats

#2 Post by kisame_widi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:22 pm

phoenixgirl wrote:I finally got the romance a commoner achievement so I'm happy about that. XD Now I'm trying to get the blessed by cats achievement and I know it's a hard one but I'm having a lot of trouble getting this one.

I did as much as I could to make commoner approval low, like punish the commoners whenever possible and avoid punishing the nobles. The only thing I didn't do was surrender the disputed territory to Ixion since whenever I did that, I ended up having a civil war later on and I wanted to avoid that. Now I did get the commoner uproar and I did have agents check for commoner uprisings but then I only got the options to attack the commoners with magic or run and hide from them-well, something to that effect. It's weird since I had my agents look for commoner uprisings, I thought I would have gotten additional options. I had Elodie become a lumen and summoned a kraken. I appointed Lucille as Lumen Minister. Was there something during my playthrough that I shouldn't have done?
I haven't got the romance a commoner also ignatius for married... my commoner related ending is getting friendzoned by him OTL

and this is what I've done to get blessed by cats "SPOILER"

-surrender to ixion
-imprison the woman on kevan event
-half fail half success with parade event but manage to run run run the assassin
-duel with banion
-hire agent for commoner uprising
-hire spy for her secret speciality
-go to sundburry and choose to join the briony adventure
-take briony as hostage for the civil war threat and offer peace
-go to the fleet with lumen releasing kraken
-check charlotte lumen and execute lucille only
-sacrifice charlotte
-Agen come and give you this options
a. free concert
b. heal the peasant
c. public appearance
-choose the most common sense option after your country get on war and civil war

did you get all epilogues? I still missing one.... TTvTT

phoenixgirl

#3 Post by phoenixgirl » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 am

Thanks for the help on the cats achievement. I was missing a few of those events so I'll give it another go later. XD

Have you been able to get Ignatius as a marriage option? I can help with that since I've gotten the couple to divorce achievement and so he became available. As for the romance a commoner achievement, I got it via one of the more difficult paths. Spoiler below:

-Pass all the checks regarding Evrard with the exception of the poison one. Make choices where you don't treat Evrard as a servant.
-Make the nobles and commoners happy so basically, prevent a civil war, don't surrender to Ixion, do well at the festival of the good lady, gala event, etc. You can choose to skip the tournament and you should be ok.
-The tricky part is to make sure that the Shanjian forces can't land in Nova in the first place so here's what I did. I had enough intrigue to have agents watch for foreign invasions. Whenever the option came up, I hired more soldiers and such. Also, I maxed out my military skills.
-At the beginning of the game, I chose to have Julianna stay. It's the only way that Evrard will show up, as far as I know. Then I went through the usual dialogue about finding the lumen crystal but chose not to pursue it. Just ignore Julianna from here on out and focus on the other important skills.

Which epilogue are you missing? I'm missing two myself so we may be missing the same one. If you can either name the epilogue number or provide a screenshot, I can say whether I have it and if so, what it is. ^^

kisame_widi

#4 Post by kisame_widi » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:33 am

dang...I love to make a war..... Owww
:oops: I will do that asap :D

epilogue number 12 upside the julliane epilogue

thanks for your kindness

phoenixgirl

#5 Post by phoenixgirl » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:06 pm

I'll reply in spoiler:

I might have miscounted but if it's the epilogue directly above the one where Julianna is surrounded by all those angry people, then I do have that one. You have to find out that the court musician has spy skills-so have enough intrigue as well as enough instrument and voice points-and have her discover that Lucille was the one behind the poisoned chocolates. Basically, the only way to do this path is to send Julianna away so you don't learn magic and then fail the reflex check early on so Charlotte can heal you. And when the decision comes up on how to deal with Lucille, choose "execute the entire family." The epilogue will show up.

But if it's the epilogue above Elodie as an evil minion one, then I don't have that one, either.