LLTQ Plot enhancements (before the Steam release)

Rule the world - or die trying!
SilverBloodIllusion

Re: LLTQ Enhanced Plot Suggestions - top secret

#31 Post by SilverBloodIllusion » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Fair enough. I like logic. That's all I need. I have a severely over-active imagination. So I end up coming up with TONS of random ideas about pretty much EVERYTHING. Literally. The other day I thought about writing a story completely centered around a glitch in Microsoft Excel... *sigh*

After classes today, I'm going to dedicate a lot more time to checking everything else you updated! ... and finding the cats... I still haven't been able to do that either...

Darksilverhawk

#32 Post by Darksilverhawk » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:43 pm

I married Ignatius! Poor guy. Though his ending satisfies the part of me that wanted to know more about him quite well.
I've also seen the printing press follow up, spoken to Charlotte at the party with her mother as minister, saw the scene if you don't lead the parade, and tried to give Alice the cushion... at which point the game crashed. :/

kyoli

#33 Post by kyoli » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:07 pm

SilverBloodIllision after reading your posts in here I totally love your over-active imagination. ^_^

Silent Sin

#34 Post by Silent Sin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Are you still looking at suggestions? Here are some I have:
1.Being able to have a relationship with Sirin.
2.Being able to have a affair with someone in a relationship.
3.More outfits and reactions to what you are wearing.
4.Comedy endings like Elodie breaking the fourth wall either about the way she die or how did that ending happen.

SilverBloodIllusion

#35 Post by SilverBloodIllusion » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Yea! I am loved! XD

krisslanza

#36 Post by krisslanza » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Some really nice ideas in here. I was surprised, pleasantly, to see this Greenlit. I went and played it again, and I don't have my license key so I can't fiddle with the new stuff but... can't wait for the Greenlit version. I might have to go around and buy it for people, like I did for Recettear...

I'm biased to any yuri options, but that's just me. I like Brin and Brinoy's endings, but I just wish there was a little more build-up to them. Brin has the flowers, and that's pretty much it. I know Elodie is really busy, but it might've been nice to see some letters or something.

hanako
Site Admin

#37 Post by hanako » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:21 am

Darksilverhawk wrote:I married Ignatius! Poor guy. Though his ending satisfies the part of me that wanted to know more about him quite well.
I've also seen the printing press follow up, spoken to Charlotte at the party with her mother as minister, saw the scene if you don't lead the parade, and tried to give Alice the cushion... at which point the game crashed. :/
New patch up now should hopefully resolve this crash

(There are other things that can be given to Alice as well...)

Miakoda

#38 Post by Miakoda » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Love the game, obviously, and I was excited to see it pass Greenlight. When it finally debuts on Steam, I will certainly be able to gift it to some people who were already interested.

I think someone else already mentioned it, but it might be nice to have a chance to write a letter/send a token of affection to someone else as Elodie (even if you chalk it up as a crush)...and they might place some significance on that as well.

And I loved the Brin and Briony options (yeah, I'm partial to the lesbian angles). Since the world of LLTQ is magical, wouldn't it be possible for Elodie (if she has gone the magic route) to user her magical to make her, or her female paramour male (a simple shapechange spell if you will) for the purpose of continuing the bloodline? Or is shapeshifting not really in the realm of magic in the world of LLTQ?

hanako
Site Admin

#39 Post by hanako » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm

It's not in the range of things Elodie can do under her own power.

It might be possible with a lumen conjunction. Of course, the results could be... unpredictable.

All in all, mixing up a fertility potion and boffing some random guy is a lot easier if she wants a kid without a relationship.

Miakoda

#40 Post by Miakoda » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:36 pm

True, fertility potion and some random guy would work. I admit, in my 'head canon' I envisioned Briony and Elodie finding someway, even if it was someone on the side ;) (Say two gentlemen otherwise attracted to each other, but marrying the duo as a marriage of convenience, and having children that way).

I admit, I had some thoughts (for a fanfic idea) of Medicine (maybe poison) and Wield Magic (some rather interesting Alchemy possibilities).

Anyways, I do love the game/endings :)...and now I need to find out who Alice is in game ;)

Ramidel

#41 Post by Ramidel » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Well, it's not like Elodie doesn't have at least two endings where she engages in out-of-wedlock heirifacture anyway.

However, her relationship with Briony is kind of implied to be strictly "class S," as it were; temporary schoolgirl pre-marriage stuff, rather than a permanent relationship.

Also, Alice is just adorable! (But I haven't been able to get her ending.)

hanako
Site Admin

#42 Post by hanako » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:26 am

(Feel free to post speculation about Alice and requests for help with her - I'm about to get started writing in the second new character.)

DensetsuVI

#43 Post by DensetsuVI » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:50 pm

I would be very glad to see more costumes for Elodie. I mean, it was all of the costumes that initially drew my attention to the game (and thereafter several of the others you've made)

If there were more, perhaps due to other combination options, that would be absolutely lovely.

Miakoda

#44 Post by Miakoda » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I haven't come across someone named Alice I my game. If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated. (And I apologize if I should have posted this in the LLTQ forum, but I wasn't sure if it would qualify as a spoiler).

Is she a new character introduced in the 1.1.12 Beta update? Or the updated 1.1.4.1 version (I currently have version 1.1.4.1)

hanako
Site Admin

#45 Post by hanako » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:26 pm

All the new stuff being talked about in this thread is only in the beta so far. That's why we're in the secrets forum here. :)