The old palace

Rule the world - or die trying!
PenelopeIrving

The old palace

#1 Post by PenelopeIrving » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:45 pm

This game is driving me mad! In a good way - I think :lol:

I've succeeded in getting crowned a couple of times, but to be honest I'm much more interested in unlocking bits of the game I haven't seen, such as getting to the old palace in the haunted forest. Is it even possible, or am I wasting my time? I've spent so many different playthroughs trying to get the stats to a) survive the journey to the party b) know about the palace so that I invite Briony back c) prise Briony from the tentacles of the monster using herby power. And then it seems I can't run fast enough to get away!

Last time I died in the clutches of the tentacle monster.

Is it possible to get through this event, or would I be better off trying to run the kingdom like a responsible monarch? :lol:

Franka

#2 Post by Franka » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:42 pm

You can get through the event, but you might not take more than the experience with you afterwards. Except maybe some family secrets...

PenelopeIrving

#3 Post by PenelopeIrving » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:37 pm

OK, thanks. I think I'll forget about this and concentrate on actually winning! :D

GSN22

#4 Post by GSN22 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:14 pm

One of the stat-based endings will let you reach the heart of the forest, but it's a dialogue text so you never really find out what's in there. (though, game lore reveals there's probably a huge treasure trove there)

Ramidel

#5 Post by Ramidel » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:13 am

Franka wrote:You can get through the event, but you might not take more than the experience with you afterwards. Except maybe some family secrets...
and a new girlfriend