Stat-based marriage endings

Rule the world - or die trying!
GSN22

Stat-based marriage endings

#1 Post by GSN22 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:58 am

I know that if you don't select a marriage partner that your stats determine who you get.

Usually I wind up with enough intrigue/military to get the "married foreign duke to advance national interests."

So.... what other stat-based marriages are out there? I'm curious about the famous "Earl of Pastries."

phoenixgirl

#2 Post by phoenixgirl » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 pm

I've gotten the "Earl of Pastries" marriage. This one tends to be a pretty easy one for me. I focused a lot on conversation and artistic skills and having enough skills to get to Elodie's coronation, I can have that ending. ^^
Please help and support me here.

GSN22

#3 Post by GSN22 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:36 am

Earl of Pastries, lol. What's the ending there say?

phoenixgirl

#4 Post by phoenixgirl » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 am

Here's the ending that involves the Earl of Pastries:

Elodie refused to be rushed into marriage, wanting for herself the strong romantic connection that her parents had once had. It was many years before she was, at last, swept off her feet by a young earl with sparkling green eyes and a talent for pastry. He enjoyed surprising the Queen with new confections and even prepared their wedding cake.
The marriage produced two daughters, who were perhaps a little spoiled by their parents' indulgent affection.
Please help and support me here.

GSN22

#5 Post by GSN22 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Oh, any other ones? I guess some of them are hard to get since certain stats which are more suited for an "ideal" ending set you into other options. (notably that dang foreign Duke)