LLTQ on Steam

Rule the world - or die trying!
hanako
Site Admin

Re: LLTQ on Steam

#16 Post by hanako » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:48 pm

So, we got the nod in the latest Greenlight batch.

Obviously I just found this out and have no new information yet, so don't ask when it will be available or anything like that!

I have to round up some art for the promised updates before the launch can actually happen.

Franka

#17 Post by Franka » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:41 pm

There might still be hope for humanity!

hanako
Site Admin

#18 Post by hanako » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 pm

For those who have ideas of bonuses they'd like to see in the new version, there's a thread in the secrets forum here

RedSocialKnight

#19 Post by RedSocialKnight » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Late to the party, but: Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

This game really, really deserves it. So pleased.

Korppikiusaus

#20 Post by Korppikiusaus » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:21 pm

I was today randomly browsing Greenlight and saw that LLTQ was Greenlit!

So, even if it's kinda embarassing that I'm so late with this but:

Congratulations! :D <3

GSN22

#21 Post by GSN22 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:49 am

HURRAY!

Love this game! :D I hope they add -lots- epic extras to it! I mean, it is going to go on Steam, why not improve it?

1. EXPLORABLE MAP. Why not give a means for players to see the world beyond them?

2. LIST OF CHARACTER BIOGRAPHIES. It's hard keeping track of everyone in the game!

3. LIST OF SOLDIER/NAVY COUNT. This would be fun to have as well!

4. OPTION TO BUY EXTRA GOODIES, OR HAVE THE MONEY BE APPLIED AT THE END FOR NEW PROJECTS. This would be fun as well! Would be a nice bonus to frugal and monetarily sound players. :)

5. HOW DID YOUR MOM DIE? That was one of the biggest unanswered mysteries... we know the father attributes magic to contributing to her death, and Togami claims he set it up. I always suspected the evil aunt was involved but Hanako denied that. So how exactly did she die?

BONUS POINTS LIST AT THE END. Points awarded for different endings, marriages, events. 101 Nights was a good example of using a point system to bribe/reward the player to keep stacking up points to unlock new extras! Maybe the maximum score enables New Game+ where stats carry over? ;)

NightGuard

#22 Post by NightGuard » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:22 am

Personally, GSN, I don't see how an explorable map would even be possible in LLTQ. The only thing even close to that in the game now is the castle map for the weekend, and that's basically a dressed up menu. It's a nicely dressed up menu, I will admit, but that's basically all it is. If you're looking for something with more dungeon crawling elements to it, look at Magical Diary, and maybe the possibility of a sequal to that game.

Also, I don't think it's really necessary to know the details of how Elodie's mother died. Not knowing exactly what happens lets the player create their own theories, which in a number of cases can be even more interesting (to the individual imagining said theories) than anything the author/creator might be able to write up.

GSN22

#23 Post by GSN22 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:22 am

Oh wait, typo.

By "Explorable Map" I meant a map of the kingdom. You could click it and up would pop up relevant info. (who's the current head of this Duchy, what's the name of this kingdom, territory, etc.)

If there was also way to be measure your foreign relations, that might also be nice as well.