Expansion request

Rule the world - or die trying!
vicky7778

Expansion request

#1 Post by vicky7778 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:19 am

As you now Hanako, Long Live a Queen has been such a smashing hit with your fans and were constantly asking you questions and putting some more ideas of what could make the game better. So I'll ask you:

Will you make another update to Long Live the Queen with:

Extended Checklist
More Marriage options
More beautiful Artwork
Outfit? (Just for fun ^_^)
More Suspense Scenes
More Choices
More Deaths
Etc.

I know that your always busy making more games and you have your own life but lots of people really love the game and want more and more.
You don't have to do this but at least think about please?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:12 pm

There's already been one free update! :) The only chance there is of this getting any more content added is if it gets through to be on Steam.

Which means, if you want that, VOTE FOR LONG LIVE THE QUEEN ON GREENLIGHT and get everyone you know to do the same!

Existing customers will get free Steam keys, so you have nothing to lose!

Ariel Schnee

Re: Expansion request

#3 Post by Ariel Schnee » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:57 pm

vicky7778 wrote:As you now Hanako, Long Live a Queen has been such a smashing hit with your fans and were constantly asking you questions and putting some more ideas of what could make the game better. So I'll ask you:

Will you make another update to Long Live the Queen with:

Extended Checklist
More Marriage options
More beautiful Artwork
Outfit? (Just for fun ^_^)
More Suspense Scenes
More Choices
More Deaths
Etc.

I know that your always busy making more games and you have your own life but lots of people really love the game and want more and more.
You don't have to do this but at least think about please?
More female/female choices.

An option to kill Juliana while Juliana is in prison then. Pleassse. I reallly want to see her die. Have a nice little scene. With Elodie accusing Juliana of killing her mother off.

If Elodie chooses a girl/girl relationship, have them become more common in Nova from then.
Signature - Homepage - My Fics

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Karlminion

#4 Post by Karlminion » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:37 am

Neko Hibiki wrote:More female/female choices.
F/F options that aren't scowling or angry would be a nice touch too. I mean seriously, all the guys were smilin' profilin' studs but the chicks? They just needed to lighten up.

GSN22

#5 Post by GSN22 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:45 am

I don't think killing Julianna would be as easy as you'd like it to be....

You can threaten to execute her but she simply kills you immediately afterwards.

Ramidel

#6 Post by Ramidel » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:12 am

Neko Hibiki wrote:If Elodie chooses a girl/girl relationship, have them become more common in Nova from then.
Nova already has no particular bias against homosexuality. Even Elodie knows exactly what's going on when she sees Julianna and Selene sitting on the bench together, and she's fully supportive. Even if her player ships Elodie-Selene. :(

Oki

#7 Post by Oki » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Sure just give me a Magical Diary activation key for steam and I'll greenlight it, GREENLIGHT IT FOREVER

GSN22

#8 Post by GSN22 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:32 am

It'd be nice to have a way to check your stats for Military and Navy Size.

It'd also be nice if you could have more to do with the Spy you can hire. (since, in certain situations, he'll wind up doing nothing when an enemy isn't harassing you)

I'd also be nice to be able to check your Cruelty level and Nobility Approval level, and how certain Duchies feel towards you. (and maybe your approval ratings with the Commoners) It'd also be nice to be able to check who the rulers of different Duchies are on a map that can be brought up. (and give some info on other countries)

It'd also be nice if one of the mood bonuses (maybe Pressured?) gave you a bonus to Economics.... it kinda stinks that Economics has no bonuses.

It might also be nice if certain activities could help improve skills (maybe "Fencing" for sword play, or running for Athletics) to some limited extent to encourage players to use them more.

It'd also be nice if there was more "flavor dialogue" for what happens if the Shanjians land, based upon your surviving military. I've had games where nearly as much of my military as possible survived, and others virtually where they all got wiped out, but the game doesn't elaborate as much on the consequences.

It'd also be great to have up to 1000 saved files. (since, people that save each work for particular quests wind up eating like 40 per quest, then those have to be saved over later, and 100 isn't much)

It'd also be nice to have more things to do with all your money- in most games it's virtually impossible to run out of money unless your character is dumb enough to spend a fortune in gold to get territory back from Ixion (which "pure evil" and moderately good/smart rulers generally won't do) instead of one of the many other better options.