The many paths of a princess

Rule the world - or die trying!

How did you deal with Togami?

Killed him with a magic sword (The violent answer)
13%
Distracted him with rainbows (magical transformation!)
8%
Naval strategy and Preparing (the boring answer)
29%
Sang to him(The way that could have been an epic fail)
33%
Failed
4%
Your caring Father saved you, but died
8%
Joined the Dark side
No votes
Other (If there is another way that I forgot)
4%

Total votes: 24

ark99k

The many paths of a princess

#1 Post by ark99k » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:33 pm

There are many paths Elodie can take, but which one is the best.
You can be the weak and naive Elodie whose father died for her.
The evil Elodie who killed her father.
The paraniod Elodie who only exits the palace when she has to.
There are many more paths but my favorite and the easiest one for me: The kind-hearted Elodie who sang instead of fighting and got Briony to stay at the palace until her family came.
1.Which path did you do first? (describe what type of person she was)
2.Which was your favorite?
3.Which was hardest?
4.Which was the 'best'? (resulted in no civil wars, votes of no confidence, and possible deaths)
5.Which gave you the most info?
:mrgreen:
★Shining like a star!★

Tarvok

#2 Post by Tarvok » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 pm

You forgot the version I call "called in orbital strike". Which is to say, destroyed his entire fleet with magic.

Unless you consider that to fall under the heading "naval strategy and preparation."

Darksilverhawk

#3 Post by Darksilverhawk » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:43 pm

I think the first time I successfully won was paranoid, magic-fearing, father-respecting Elodie, never leaving the palace, and letting Joslyn take the fall for me at Togami, since after the first time I encountered Togami and died my first thought was "what happens if you try to fight him without any magic?"

I usually sing to him now, but if I'm testing out something in a certain run that doesn't involve magic and don't want to have to remember to get the right skill build to beat him, I'll just ignore Lumen completely and let daddy die to avoid it. (Since discovering the court musician seems to cancel out the commoner approval hit, I don't even need to worry about people distrusting Elodie)

I would say all the different strategies give you different kinds of information, though I supposed a high history/intrigue/lore run probably gives you the most back story in a single run.

Tarvok

#4 Post by Tarvok » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:24 am

Hooray! I just won the game for the second time. Magically dueled the big bad (I'm so terrible with names), magic sword. Next I want to see how the game flows if I focus on just being the "prettiest princess" (max out decoration and elegance at earliest opportunity).

I really like the music. I love how it's really just a few simple letmoteifs, played around with.

ark99k

#5 Post by ark99k » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Tarvok wrote:You forgot the version I call "called in orbital strike". Which is to say, destroyed his entire fleet with magic.

Unless you consider that to fall under the heading "naval strategy and preparation."
Yeah, I remembered that one and just assumed it everyone would count it under the navy one because it is a kind of stategy
★Shining like a star!★