Revenge [SPOILERS]

Rule the world - or die trying!
Hazel

Revenge [SPOILERS]

#1 Post by Hazel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Is it actually possible to send agents after Togami if he kills Joslyn, or did I imagine it? Because, I have tried every combination of skills and events I could think of, really, but the week after the duel I still get that "nothing could be done about it now" text.

I could have sworn I read somewhere on this forum that there's a way to get him back if you manage to get Elodie angry enough.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Sorry, no - what you're probably remembering is the details about needing to get Elodie emotional enough to still send agents after Lucille after Joslyn's death. Because under normal circumstances, poor Elodie is so bummed out by everything that her reaction to "also, your aunt is trying to kill you" is "... I really suck, don't I?"

Any revenge against Togami would have to take place sometime in the future after the poor girl has managed to restore her powerbase. Locating and consolidating Lumens could certainly do it. And possibly lead to even MORE disaster! But that's all hypothetical, it's not in the game.

Franka

#3 Post by Franka » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Togami killed your parents, and all you can do is cry about it. :cry:

Hazel

#4 Post by Hazel » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Or take your anger out on someone else.

It's always so disconcerting when I'm this certain about a plot that originates from one of my dreams... Oh well. That's just more fanfic fodder.

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Post by hanako » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:04 pm

There is actually a possible dialog with Julianna after Joslyn's death where she mentions training Elodie to take vengeance, so that also might have seeded your mind.

(I can't remember all the possibilities anymore!)

But it's still just referring to a possible future, not something that actually happens.
Last edited by hanako on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Franka

#6 Post by Franka » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Oh, oh! You just made me realize something I haven't tried yet! Gotta have to find the time for one more game then.