Extended Checklist

Rule the world - or die trying!
Gamer

Re: Extended Checklist

#61 Post by Gamer » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:01 am

How do I meet this so called 'cookie boy?' I've tried being the worst possible ruler ever and maxed out my poison bar, but I have yet to meet him. What am I missing?

hanako
Site Admin

#62 Post by hanako » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:51 am

Being bad is only for AFTER having met him.

Meeting him in the first place starts off with that scene where you see Julianna and Selene holding hands, and then possibly catch a glimpse of Someone Else.

ark99k

#63 Post by ark99k » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:51 pm

YES! I was finally blessed by cats! It may have taken me two years, but I finally got it.
★Shining like a star!★

Franka

#64 Post by Franka » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:47 pm

I take full responsibility. :lol:

ark99k

#65 Post by ark99k » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:25 am

It wasn't at all what I was expecting, but then again, I was expecting the God of cats to come down and say "You have done well, Broseph." or something of the sort. :lol:
I do have a few more things to add to the checklist:
~ Gotten every dress in the games? (Clothes are important)
~ Gotten engaged multiple times to different people? (The most I have been engaged in this game was twice, to the two most obvious suitors, but I want to know if you can do more without causing your country to collapse)
★Shining like a star!★

cyberdelika

#66 Post by cyberdelika » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:05 am

ark99k wrote:It wasn't at all what I was expecting, but then again, I was expecting the God of cats to come down and say "You have done well, Broseph." or something of the sort. :lol:
I do have a few more things to add to the checklist:
:mrgreen:
feel free to add me on steam
GRABINER FOREVER <3

PanneKnight

#67 Post by PanneKnight » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:43 am

What am I missing for 16k lassi? I've haven't accepted any offers, I've maxed accounting for raising taxes, I've triggered the civil war and held Briony hostage for money, won the naval battle and ransomed everyone, and I'm fairly sure I didn't have any border problems. This only gets me to 15k.

I've looked all over the wiki, and the pages don't list any more events where you could gain or lose lassi. Any suggestions?

PanneKnight

#68 Post by PanneKnight » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:16 am

Ah, never mind, I checked my logs and I spend some money recruiting more soldiers. In that case, I don't believe it's possible to win the battle without spending lassi on soldiers- I tried several times, getting the ships from Ixion, pardoning criminals, getting the climbing bonus, and maxing military. The only way to get the 1,000 lassi is to win the naval battle without Lumen, right? Unless there are other places to recruit soldiers without money, I don't think it's possible to win a naval victory while not spending. However, if I win the Lumen victory, I don't have the option to ransom. How do I get 16k lassi how??? If this were to be an achievement, it would be the only one I don't have.

*cries for a day*

hanako
Site Admin

#69 Post by hanako » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:12 am

There are ways to use magic against the fleet without completely destroying the fleet magically.

I'm not sure if it'll actually help, but that might give you more things to try? :)

(There's also the achievements from the new updated version, if you haven't gotten those yet!)

Franka

#70 Post by Franka » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:08 am

It's been a while, but yes, you need to win the Shanjia fleet battle without spending anything on extra soldiers. I'm afraid I've forgotten the exact steps, but using magic without going all GRRR might be one. This is all assuming that there hasn't been any changes to things in the versions since I first achieved this of course.

PanneKnight

#71 Post by PanneKnight » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Yep, I just downloaded the update today. Six new achievements! I haven't been reading the beta thread, since I didn't want to spoil myself. I'm assuming the advisor is Arisse, Lumen!Charlotte can be done by making Lucille your Lumen Minister, and the earthquake is from using magic wrong, maybe related to the kraken? I'll be keeping an eye out for a new poison skillcheck. I'm not sure which uncle should be imprisoned, but I'm assuming Laurent because of Lucille.

I love Sabine's sprite, by the way. And Adair is so adorable that I'll die of guilt if I get him killed now, he's just so cute.

"Should I kiss you now?" The result is... damp.

Also, first new achievement. So. Adorable.