Extended Checklist

Rule the world - or die trying!
Mint.Locust

Re: Extended Checklist

#16 Post by Mint.Locust » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:46 am

Franka wrote: Have you...

been blessed by cats?
had 16,000 lassi in your treasury?
I thought I'd dug every possibility out of this game, but I have no idea what this would involve. Any hints?

Franka

#17 Post by Franka » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 am

Mint.Locust wrote:
Franka wrote: Have you...

been blessed by cats?
had 16,000 lassi in your treasury?
I thought I'd dug every possibility out of this game, but I have no idea what this would involve. Any hints?
Cats, lassi or both?

Cats have something to do with
commoner uprisings

ark99k

#18 Post by ark99k » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:25 pm

I still can't be blessed by cats! I didnt even know you could be until I read this forum.
★Shining like a star!★

Mint.Locust

#19 Post by Mint.Locust » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Franka wrote: Cats, lassi or both?

Cats have something to do with
commoner uprisings
Kitties are what I'm unsure of. I managed to run the treasury into the ground the other day XD
For the cats, do you have to
Have the commoners revolt at the end of the game? I tried that with maxed out animal handling and faith skills, but I just got over-thrown as per usual. I wasn't a Lumen though; do you need magic to get the cats' to help?
[/quote]

Franka

#20 Post by Franka » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Well sure, you can empty the treasury pretty early on, but can you grow it to 16,000?

Cats, I'm trying hard not to make it too obvious:
Is there perhaps something that isn't a skill that could help you survive an uprising? (I'm not saying you don't also need the right skills, though they might not be the ones you think.)
(I'm starting to worry it's being blown out of proportion. It's only one paragraph, not the Holy Grail.) :)

Hazel

#21 Post by Hazel » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:08 pm

My first insurrection! It required a pretty impressively failtastic queen. Nice job breaking it, Elodie!

For the record, here's her laundry list of failures: handed Imbrium over to Ixion, won a vote of no-confidence by the skin of her teeth, executed Banion, won a civil war, executed Arisse, slaughtered Kevan at the tourney, cheered when she realized a servant ate poison on her behalf, led a strategic retreat from a naval battle, and now set a bunch of peasants on fire with Lumen magic.

I have a save-point I still want to test to see if there's a chance to win that naval battle despite the civil war.

Franka

#22 Post by Franka » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:17 am

Yes, finding something resembling minimum skill/soldier requirements is kind of on my list, but it's probably too complicated when I can't properly track my troops. Where's "Visit barracks"?

Hazel

#23 Post by Hazel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:30 am

Especially given how military skills, the "infuriate" Lumen ability, and the field hospital investment can affect troop movements both in Imbrium and in the civil war. Even 20-30 points in military can save hundreds of lives if you go to war with Ixion.

Mint.Locust

#24 Post by Mint.Locust » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:03 am

Franka wrote:
Cats, I'm trying hard not to make it too obvious:
Is there perhaps something that isn't a skill that could help you survive an uprising? (I'm not saying you don't also need the right skills, though they might not be the ones you think.)
(I'm starting to worry it's being blown out of proportion. It's only one paragraph, not the Holy Grail.) :)
It's not the amount of text that counts, it's the obscurity and difficulty of reaching it!
Okay, I've tried having personal guards, a Lumen crystal without actually bonding to it, a pet dog, Arisse in the castle, Lucille in the castle, Arisse AND Lucille in the castle, and Adair in the castle. So I'm guessing it's not a person. Maybe foreign alliances? Going to try sucking up to Talasse and Ixion next...Or could I bribe the peasants with spare Lumen crystals? XD

Franka

#25 Post by Franka » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 am

Mint.Locust wrote:It's not the amount of text that counts, it's the obscurity and difficulty of reaching it!
Well, I can see you're making it a bit more complicated than it is. I'll give you (and everybody else) a huge clue.
If you've hosted a free concert, you've been very close.

biscuit

#26 Post by biscuit » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 am

Cats?!

Man, and here I thought I'd seen almost EVERYTHING.

Gotta try this next free weekend!

ark99k

#27 Post by ark99k » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Here is something to add to your checklist: Find out about your mother's death
One more thing: I do not know if this is true or not but a friend told me that there is a musical ending....
★Shining like a star!★

Mint.Locust

#28 Post by Mint.Locust » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Franka wrote:
Mint.Locust wrote:It's not the amount of text that counts, it's the obscurity and difficulty of reaching it!
Well, I can see you're making it a bit more complicated than it is. I'll give you (and everybody else) a huge clue.
If you've hosted a free concert, you've been very close.
Victory! At last, my feline minions have come forth to support my iron-fisted rule :twisted: Thanks for the tips!

Oki

#29 Post by Oki » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 pm

ark99k wrote:Here is something to add to your checklist: Find out about your mother's death
One more thing: I do not know if this is true or not but a friend told me that there is a musical ending....
There is and it's the best one ever.
I've been here so long even Hanako is sick of me

Hazel

#30 Post by Hazel » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 am

ark99k wrote:Here is something to add to your checklist: Find out about your mother's death.
That's a hard one to catch. Failing that one composure check sure is depressing.