Lost my License Key!

Rule the world - or die trying!
Hoosha

Lost my License Key!

#1 Post by Hoosha » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Lol ok so I bought Long Live the Queen a hwhile ago, but never got around to playing it much. Now I'm making another attempt and I would like to update my copy however I clean out my inbox a lot and I must've deleted the email that had my license key in ^^ Do you think you could resend it to me? I bought the game with either Crimson_Plushies@hotmail.co.uk or Joseph_Tomkins1995@hotmail.com thanks so much!

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:17 pm

I've sent a fresh download+license link to your registered email.

(It's probably best to do these sorts of requests by emailing my support address so you don't have to splash your personal info all over a forum! :) But hopefully you should get it.)

Hoosha

#3 Post by Hoosha » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:14 pm

hanako wrote:I've sent a fresh download+license link to your registered email.

(It's probably best to do these sorts of requests by emailing my support address so you don't have to splash your personal info all over a forum! :) But hopefully you should get it.)
^^ THANKS so much, Hanako! I love this game

Zaiaku666

Re: Lost my License Key!

#4 Post by Zaiaku666 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Question: Seeing how I installed the game from a disc a friend lent me, I obviously do not have a licence key, so how do I go acquiring one for the first time? Do I have to buy the game for myself?

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Lost my License Key!

#5 Post by hanako » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Well yes, you don't have a license key if you don't own the game. :)

If you're not in any hurry to upgrade you might want to hang around and wait for a sale, as the price occasionally goes down a bit. Alternately, since you've already played it and know how it goes, we generally give out big discounts to anyone who creates fanfic/fanart.