Thank you so much and Long Live the Queen!

Rule the world - or die trying!
Franka

#31 Post by Franka » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Hazel wrote:Not sure what to try next, maybe a militant princess who leads the fleet without a single point in Lumen skills, just to see if there's any shot at it.
It's fairly easy if you know what you're doing.

Interesting things I've done, also related to my personal Extended Checklist:
Spoiler:
- Explored magic and faith with Selene as mentor. Many scenes are different.
- Held Briony hostage for fun & profit.
- Fun with agents and commoner uprisings.
- Min/maxing money.
- Sunk fleets with 4 Lumen in the circle. And paid for it.
- Assassinated Arisse.
- Picked off Laurent, Lucille and Charlotte, one by one, in separate events.

Hazel

#32 Post by Hazel » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:36 pm

I find that executing Banion at the Grand Ball is so entertaining that I've lost all interest in making Brin marry an Ixionite. I am starting to favor surrendering territory to Ixion in order to secure them as an ally for later on. It's amazing how so many options that fantasy stories have conditioned me to see as "weak" provide such delightful results.

How many commoner approval events need to be triggered in order to get the approval boost at the end of the game?

Hazel

#33 Post by Hazel » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Managing a country is always a juggling act, but Elodie had mastered the art of being one step ahead of the game. Her information network allowed her to predict the moves of her enemies and outmaneuver them, allowing Nova to gain a little more power and prestige every time.

Intrigue really is the best skill.

I still can't manage to avenge Joslyn. Perhaps if I hadn't executed the entire Merva line? Although the consequences for that were, once again, deeply entertaining.

Ramidel

#34 Post by Ramidel » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 am

Unfortunately, Joslyn can't be avenged. He only died because you were too weak to do something about it, after all.