Save Files?

Rule the world - or die trying!
Wabbit

Save Files?

#1 Post by Wabbit » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Hey! :D

I was wondering if there was any way to delete all of the save data for LLTQ (including the checklist items)? I've tried uninstalling and then installing again, but it didn't work, so I'm assuming that the save files are located in some other (possibly hidden or temporary) directory.

Can I please have some help on the matter? Thank you so much in advance! :D

Wabbit

#2 Post by Wabbit » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:27 am

Alright, I gave this search another try and I came up with this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Long Live The Queen\game

After reaching that directory, I was overjoyed to discover that there was a "save" sub-directory -- too bad it turned out to be empty. I've got more than 140 saves in the actual game, so why don't any of them show in that folder? o.o

I've looked in the other folders as well, but most of them are empty. :/

And in case it's relevant, I haven't started any new game since updating to version 1.1 (so I didn't create any new save files after the update, too). I'm using Windows7 too, which is weird because from what I've read, all the trouble tends to happen to the Vista users.

Can I please have some help on this matter?

Spiky Caterpillar

#3 Post by Spiky Caterpillar » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:49 am

IIRC the saves should be in C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongLiveTheQueen\ on English-language versions of Windows Seven. If they aren't there, search for a folder named 'LongLiveTheQueen' and let us know where it actually *is*.

(For reference, Vista and Seven generally handle saves the same way.)

Wabbit

#4 Post by Wabbit » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:05 am

Yup, it works. :>
I've deleted everything there and the game's good as new.

Thank you for the help! :D