Evilness! (Spoileriffic)

Rule the world - or die trying!
Sachiko

Evilness! (Spoileriffic)

#1 Post by Sachiko » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:47 pm

I keep playing and playing and playing this game, I even manage to consistently survive until I reach Elodie's coronation, but I can't pass the late-game Cruelty checks for love or money. I don't know how I should plan things so that I can throw Charlotte to the kraken or become Togami's evil servant, even though at times I feel I may be going the right way.

I know that jailing Julianne when she shows up in the castle, punishing the maid that trips with Elodie and killing Kevan with magic when he challenges me to a duel are things that most probably exercise cruelty, as well as some weekend activities, but apart of that, I am at a loss. And this frustrates me, because I like going for the Complete Monster route in games when I have the chance, but this one keeps evading me! Help! ;.;
Vice corrects better than virtue. Suffer a vicious person and you will fear vice. Suffer a virtuous one and you will hate virtue itself - Tony Duvert.

AudreyBrown

#2 Post by AudreyBrown » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:15 pm

I think that if---

---you study history early in the game you know more about the Ixion conflict and you get the option to punish Brin. You can execute her. Then Banion will challenge you at the ball and if your conversation and court demeanor skills are high enough you can win the nobles over to your side and execute him too. You can also execute the guy who says he's possessed by demons and the woman who is on trial for poisoning.

I think this raised the cruel stat a lot. It worked for me on the evil minion ending.

Sheri

#3 Post by Sheri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:04 pm

What I did was hunt while angry. That changed the message, so it was about venting my frustration on the helpless prey animals. I did that every chance I could, and I was beyond cruel without having to execute anyone.

Ariel Schnee

#4 Post by Ariel Schnee » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:16 am

I just used the cheat code myself.^_^
Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!