Injured mood? (COULD BE SPOILERIFFIC)

Rule the world - or die trying!
Sachiko

Injured mood? (COULD BE SPOILERIFFIC)

#1 Post by Sachiko » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:53 pm

I have been playing this awesome game for some weeks now, and I can't help but notice something. Or perhaps it would be better to say NOT notice something.

I have given a glance or two to the wiki, and I have even won the game once (Got to defeat the Shanjian fleet without magic in that game! I felt awesome!)

The thing is, I have noticed in the wiki that some phisically inclined skills apparently have a learning penalty from being 'Injured'.

What is that? Is it an invisible stat? Is it related in any way with the bandits that attack Elodie on week 28 if she goes visit Gwenelle for her birthday party or the outcome of the duel to the death with Kevan in week 33? Maybe with some other things?
Vice corrects better than virtue. Suffer a vicious person and you will fear vice. Suffer a virtuous one and you will hate virtue itself - Tony Duvert.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:25 pm

If you actually achieve an injured state it will display as a mood, so it's not really hidden. It just doesn't happen all that often. Easiest way to become injured is to fall off the roof.

Sachiko

#3 Post by Sachiko » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Fall off the roof? When does that...

Oooooh...
Vice corrects better than virtue. Suffer a vicious person and you will fear vice. Suffer a virtuous one and you will hate virtue itself - Tony Duvert.

Kirroha

#4 Post by Kirroha » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 am

What are the other ways to get injured?