couple of questions

Rule the world - or die trying!
jason95821

couple of questions

#1 Post by jason95821 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:16 am

are there any other sites selling this game
i prefer somthing that if i loose my copy i can just redownload it with out the hassle of finding the purchase email

also is there a tips section for newbs
like what i should focus on for starting out and all

and a suggestion for the games and site in genral

i would like to see some sort of download manger or somthing like winter wolves where you can just download the game and enter your email and it will automactily log you in as owning it

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Any other sites selling the game would make it worse, since most sites* don't let you have infinite redownloads and I already do. People only have to email me.

And with this *particular* game, if you have a good net connection you don't even have to do that, since as long as you keep hold of your registration key you can unlock the full game straight from the demo.

That doesn't work for everybody, because it has to download the full game's content so if you have a flaky net connection it will drop out in the middle and for those people it's better to download the full version straight from purchase, but it is there.

(*The exception is Steam, but Steam is not an open platform. I can't simply choose to put my games there, they have to decide that they want them. When the Greenlight program opens later we'll make an attempt to get this game in but it's totally up to them and not up to me. As before, if it does get on there existing customers will get Steam keys then.)