Something I Would Like To See In The Game

Rule the world - or die trying!
Ariel Schnee

Something I Would Like To See In The Game

#1 Post by Ariel Schnee » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:07 pm

I would like a way to kill Julianna.

When she is in the dungeons why can't I learn magic from the priestess instead?

If I did that, then I could get high enough lumen stats so that when I get the execute option I might have a chance of actually succeeding when I tell the guards to chop her head off then.

So do you think you could put that in the game?

So that I could have a way to kill off Julianna.
Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Selene (the priestess) is Julianna's girlfriend. Why should she be nice to you and train you while you're being mean to her lover? Not going to happen.

I don't see why you're obsessing over killing her anyway. What did she ever do to you? :)

Kirroha

#3 Post by Kirroha » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:36 am

Oh my goodness, you should make it such that it's possible to learn it from Lucille!

Ramidel

#4 Post by Ramidel » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:57 pm

hanako wrote:I don't see why you're obsessing over killing her anyway. What did she ever do to you? :)
She treats the queen like a mushroom. Keeping her in the dark and feeding her...you know the rest. :P
Kirroha wrote:Oh my goodness, you should make it such that it's possible to learn it from Lucille!
...that would be horrifyingly awesome, even if it wouldn't work with the game's timetable.