Favorite Pairings for Elodie (endgame spoilers)

Rule the world - or die trying!
Oki

#16 Post by Oki » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 am

Okay, new favorite.

Kevan the glorious woobie.
I've been here so long even Hanako is sick of me

biscuit

#17 Post by biscuit » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:33 pm

I agree. I finally played through and picked him (even though part of me was raging 'THIS IS SO NOT A GOOD IDEA') and.. he was surprisingly sweet!

Oki

#18 Post by Oki » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:59 pm

biscuit wrote:I agree. I finally played through and picked him (even though part of me was raging 'THIS IS SO NOT A GOOD IDEA') and.. he was surprisingly sweet!
Yeah he's.....endearing. All the crazy he put into his family life he turned into sweet sweet lovin' for Elodie. I doubt anyone would ever kill her for fear he'd hunt them down and murder them something fierce.
I've been here so long even Hanako is sick of me

Tarvok

#19 Post by Tarvok » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 am

I have to admit, I really like the idea of Elodie and Adair, chasing frogs through the courtyard, laughing their heads off while trying to wrap those same heads around the idea that at some point in the future they are supposed to be married.

Cherie0

#20 Post by Cherie0 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:10 pm

DensetsuVI wrote:I found the ending with the pastry noble to be rather cute, especially compared to all of the other, less friendly or outright cruel options available.

Being as Elodie is so adorable though, I feel the need to horde her all to myself! None of them can have her, she's mine I tell you. Mine! **hiss** :lol:
By the way, who is the pastry noble if it's alright to ask? Is it Kevan?

hanako
Site Admin

#21 Post by hanako » Sat May 18, 2013 2:44 pm

No, the pastry fellow's name is never mentioned because he doesn't appear in the story at any point. The idea there is that he's technically nobility but extremely unimportant - not in charge of any politically sensitive territory or position, not the immediate family of anyone who's a major plot shaker, just some guy.

I never officially gave him a name or even a duchy of origin.

KevinTMC

#22 Post by KevinTMC » Mon May 20, 2013 6:53 am

Tarvok wrote:I have to admit, I really like the idea of Elodie and Adair, chasing frogs through the courtyard, laughing their heads off while trying to wrap those same heads around the idea that at some point in the future they are supposed to be married.
That is a sweet thought.

And the end-game text sounds pretty good, really, where it says that the relationship with Adair "often seemed to be more one of friends and companions than passionate lovers". How much better could a royal in a place like Nova ever hope to do?

(On a tangential matter, I noticed that the following text stayed the same regardless of my response to the marry-now-or-later question in Week 39: "Years later, when both were adult, Elodie, Queen of Nova, and Adair, Duke of Elath, were married." I presume Lucille's efforts to talk Elodie out of it after I chose "Plan for a wedding this year" were successful then.)

zex95966

#23 Post by zex95966 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:18 pm

I've always like Adair since it seems every other option the person wanting to marry you has political reasons for doing so, but in Adair's case you are the one to propose to him and that can only be bad if.... well if you make Elodie bad =P.

key_under_pig

#24 Post by key_under_pig » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 am

Of the two I've tried and liked:
Briony is smart, but headstrong, which is appealing, and she has issues dealing with her family, which is somewhat endearing and relatable. I liked her story - do I help her resolve her issues as a friend, or do I become close to her on a crazy adventure?
Brin is pretty cool. I like how shameless she is about what she wants and I appreciate her taste in (stunningly unsubtle) floral arrangements. Plus the way I helped her with Ixion had interesting, far-reaching consequences.

MarSel

#25 Post by MarSel » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:11 am

I have only got to be queen twice (haven't had it long) replaying many many many times though. How many Marriages are there? And how do you get you most evasive ones? Sorry to ask :oops:

kisame_widi

Re: Favorite Pairings for Elodie (endgame spoilers)

#26 Post by kisame_widi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Elodie/Banion+Brinn is my fav one :D

so far I have been repeating LLTQ, I won't gave up until I get more and more
the storyline is dynamic and hanako really pamper us with a game "you can input the story too"

I want to get Elodie/Alice+Evrard or Elodie/Briony+Ignatius

Ariel Schnee

#27 Post by Ariel Schnee » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:52 pm

What I'd really like is an Elodie + me!^_^

But...

I don't know the coordinates to Elodie's universe reality.
Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

elgeonmb

#28 Post by elgeonmb » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 am

Talarist. I mean, of course he's a cunning jerk who's probably planning on turning Nova into a puppet state, but can you honestly tell me that a Lumen Elodie with maxed intrigue would even contemplate allowing that to happen? So now you have considerable sway over Sedna and your heirs will inherit a foreign duchy, basically annexing it into Nova. Which is always good.

As for, you know, dumb stupid romance, I really do like the good marriage between Adair and Elodie. It's cute. You ride into the sunset and cuddle.

Kateye

#29 Post by Kateye » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 pm

In my opinion, we don't really spend enough time with most characters to really get a feel for their personalities. The characters we sort of get to know are Charlotte, Briony, Banion, Kevan, and Evrard. Banion is an entitled jerk, Kevan is a bit sociopathic, Briony is adventurous and capable, Charlotte is kind and caring, and Evrard is calm and a bit flippant.
Given those options, I'd like to spend more time with 'Lottie, but romantically paired with Briony, or Evrard. I like how he's not afraid of Elodie and yet is a good person who doesn't seem all that interested in her power. So maybe he could be the unacknowledged father of her daughter? Hmmmm...

Hazel

#30 Post by Hazel » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 pm

I must admit to a small weakness for Linley. On the whole, though, unmarried Elodie is the most interesting to me. Although, I haven't gotten that ending since the update...