Peasant Uprising

Rule the world - or die trying!
Kirroha

Peasant Uprising

#1 Post by Kirroha » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:07 am

What skill triggers the option to get past the peasant uprising, instead of having Elodie just hiding and getting a bad ending?

Soulbringer

#2 Post by Soulbringer » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:15 am

There are several ways of getting around it - my favourite would be the Lumen way... MWAHAHA "Elodie evil crackling from the top of the castle"...

^^
Life is a tale of memories...

Kirroha

#3 Post by Kirroha » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:38 am

Ah, yep, that was the one I got the last time round, but this time I locked Julianna up in the dungeons and never released her so Elodie never became a Lumen. What other ways can there be?

Soulbringer

#4 Post by Soulbringer » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:41 am

Pretty sure that youll gain more options if you use your spy to focus on civil unrest :P

Again havent tried EVERYTHING, for the moment i was stuck with having to move, once settled ill get to test each and every skill check to see what failure means and what success means :P
Life is a tale of memories...

Ariel Schnee

Re: Peasant Uprising

#5 Post by Ariel Schnee » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:27 am

Kirroha wrote:What skill triggers the option to get past the peasant uprising, instead of having Elodie just hiding and getting a bad ending?
How do you get a peasant uprising anyway now?
Signature - Homepage - My Fics

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Post by hanako » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 am

You have to make the common people dislike you. Being cruel to servants, raising the taxes of the poor, looking like a spoiled brat instead of a capable leader, causing bad omens...