Love for Lodie Possible?

Rule the world - or die trying!
Muse

Love for Lodie Possible?

#1 Post by Muse » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:48 am

I was curious if it was possible for Lodie to fall in love. So far I think I might be on the right track, but I've only gotten friendship.

I was just curious if there are any endings where Lodie ends up in love with her spouse? I understand that there's a ton of political and such marriages in the game, but I wanted to ask.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:01 am

Well, the earl with the flair for pastry is a love match, but that guy doesn't even get a name. :)

Many of the pairings don't really specify whether she develops romantic feelings or not. If you end up in the tangled threesome, you can probably assume that at least two of them like each other or they wouldn't go through with it...

Cerberusia

#3 Post by Cerberusia » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:11 pm

hanako wrote:tangled threesome
!!!

Er, a nudge in the right direction for this, if you would? That sounds very interesting.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:39 pm

It involves a pair of siblings...

Muse

#5 Post by Muse » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Oh, I haven't run across this earl of pastries. I shall have to do some hunting, thanks.

And tangled romance with siblings, eh? Sounds fun! I shall start hunting.

Thanks much for the information!

Yuri-chi

#6 Post by Yuri-chi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:19 am

Elodie x Brin OTP

Gamer

#7 Post by Gamer » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:23 pm

How do I get Elodie to become romantically involved with both Banion and Brin? I had Elodie marry Banion and accept the flowers from Brin but there was no mention of Brin in the end. I've also had Elodie like Banion enough to voluntarily marry him and raised her skills to realize what the flowers meant, but sadly, there was no mention of a tangled threesome....

hanako
Site Admin

#8 Post by hanako » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 pm

It's supposed to be possible if:

You danced with Brin at the gala
Banion is still Duke of Maree
You are not engaged to anyone before the end of the game

Then in the bit near the end of the game where Elodie considers her romantic options, you should get a note from Brin suggesting that you marry Banion (and possibly suggesting that Brin will marry Elodie's father as well, if he's still alive).

If you get that suggestion from her and then choose Banion out of the list of romantic interests, then you should get a brief mention of the tangled relationship in the epilogue.

If you're pretty sure it should have happened for you and it isn't, let me know and we'll check it again.