Favourite Troll Moments [Spoilers Abound]

Rule the world - or die trying!
Ladymakaze

Favourite Troll Moments [Spoilers Abound]

#1 Post by Ladymakaze » Tue May 15, 2012 3:07 am

Now this is probably just my inner sadist speaking, but one thing I found particularly awesome about this game was it's Video Game Cruelty Potential. As much, playing through the game as a despotic queen has quickly become a guilty pleasure of mine. All my commendations to the writers.

That being said, what were your absolute favourite 'troll' moments you encountered on the road to that Awesome Moment of Crowning?

SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT.

First of all, faking an engagement with Talarist to settle the dispute with Ixion, and then flat-out just dumping him like a chewed up piece of gum (and keeping the necklace, to boot)

Giving the order for Brin to be executed. To be honest, I thought forcing her into marriage was the second-most heinous thing I could possibly do, but in the end it opened up some extra storyline for her brother, Banion. That was pretty brilliant. (Although I usually just end up having him die with his sister. Baha.)

Sending Briony alone on an adventure to be turned into keythong food. And then blaming it on her mother, thus reducing her to tears. This was by far one of the cruelest things that could be done in game, in my opinion. (and I loved it.)

The evil minion ending. Enough said. I LOL'd so hard.

And for that matter, encountering Togami as a non-Lumen and accepting his terms of the duel. If you've been incredibly cruel up until this point, and depending on your mood and subsequent actions, you might just end up (directly or indirectly) having your entire family killed in cold blood. And people will start calling you the 'Mad Queen' afterwards.

... Finally, I basically just execute EVERYBODY.

Nice Job Breaking It, Your Majesty.

Plenty more yet to be listed, without a doubt. XD The trolling doesn't end there! So feel free to share some of your favourite moments of whimsical cruelty.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Tue May 15, 2012 1:44 pm

(Speaking of evil, has anyone actually fed Charlotte to the kraken? That outcome is slightly hard to achieve, and I don't think anyone's mentioned it, so I'm not completely sure how well it's been tested...)

Ladymakaze

#3 Post by Ladymakaze » Tue May 15, 2012 11:02 pm

!! Now this I gotta try!

*about an hour later*

Mm. I've done some experiment, but I haven't quite gotten there yet. But so far, I am pretty confident about the steps I need to take in order to achieve this. (This achievement should be on the checklist, btw. =3)

Here's what I need to do. (I think)

High Meditation, Lore, and Lumen Abilities

Have Julianna Arrested first. This is important because here's what happens next.

Fail the reflexes test when the Snake attacks. Julianna won't be there to save you, and you'll learn something very important about Charlotte.

Release Julianna from prison and become a Lumen.

Next, be a cruel Queen. (Otherwise it won't work in the end.)

DO NOT recruit Charlotte's mother into your Lumen team (I did this, and it did not end well AT ALL). Haven't tried this, but I think better yet, kill her at the ball. This requires incredible skill as a Lumen, I think...

Instead, recruit Selene. I think you need to have high Sense Magic and talk to Julianna.

High Meditation, then talk to Julianna.

Raise enough Lumen skill to demolish the naval fleet...

RELEASE THE KRAKEN.

And I think if all goes well, and you've been as cruel as possible, you should have the option of feeding your cousin to the Kraken.

???

PROFIT.

Not sure if there are any other requirements that I either forgot to mention or have not figured out yet, but I'll do some testing to try it out. X3 *cackles*

Oki

#4 Post by Oki » Wed May 16, 2012 2:35 am

Hanako dear God if thats not how to do it let me know how I MUST SEE IT THIS SOUNDS

SO

GLORIOUS
I've been here so long even Hanako is sick of me

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Post by hanako » Wed May 16, 2012 2:49 am

The option is supposed to come up if

you raised a kraken (via the lumen conjunction thing)
you know that Lucille is/was a Lumen
you EITHER are completely evil OR you learned from your secret agent that Lucille was trying to kill you

However, if Lucille is still alive, she will NOT APPRECIATE THIS PLAN.

Kirroha

#6 Post by Kirroha » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:32 pm

And for that matter, encountering Togami as a non-Lumen and accepting his terms of the duel. If you've been incredibly cruel up until this point, and depending on your mood and subsequent actions, you might just end up (directly or indirectly) having your entire family killed in cold blood. And people will start calling you the 'Mad Queen' afterwards.
How do you get this! O.o