Crystal (Week 36)

Rule the world - or die trying!
Deero

Crystal (Week 36)

#1 Post by Deero » Mon May 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi, first i would like to thank Hanako for creating that awesome game, i am so enjoying playing it like all the previous games :)
Second i was wondering if i can reach the queen to the coronation without using the crystal at all or will i always be forced to face the lumen king in a crystal fight??
I was also hoping that there will be a gallery in the final version because i love opening the pics (i know it's childish :oops: :oops: )
and by the way i can't wait for magical diary 2 (for me magical diary is the best game eveeeeeeeer) :D

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 pm

If you've got the latest patch (0.6.9) there is a small gallery unlocked after you've successfully been crowned queen.

And yes, it is possible to win the game without becoming a Lumen. If you defeat the naval invasion then he never arrives in Nova in order to challenge you. As for the duel itself, there are a few ways out of it - check this topic for more information.

Deero

#3 Post by Deero » Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 pm

i have downloaded the latest update and i like the 3 pictures, thanks :)
i discovered that i had disabled the beta and when i enabled it i found the update, shall i enable alpha too?
I have managed to finish the game without becoming a lumen :wink:

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Alpha patches are things that I haven't tested myself yet. They're likely to explode, catch fire, and be quickly replaced. For the most part unless either Spiky or I tells you to try an alpha patch, it's better to stay away from them.

Beta means I've looked at it and it probably works, so it's reasonably safe for other people to test.