Help! Need to redownload game bought

Rule the world - or die trying!
elizdever41

Help! Need to redownload game bought

#1 Postby elizdever41 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:34 pm

:cry:
Hi:

Bought the game download "Long Live the Queen". The computer later crashed and had to buy a new one, then I could not find the receipt till recently. I would like to download the game onto my new computer since the links sent in the email are no longer any good.

Please help! My daughter loves this game and has been bugging me constantly for it again.
:lol:

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Help! Need to redownload game bought

#2 Postby hanako » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:51 am

If you have the receipt email with the license key in it, you should be able to install a demo version onto your computer and then upgrade it to the full version (IIRC there's an option to register/upgrade the game on the main menu of the demo version). It'll prompt you for that license key and then download the rest of the files to turn it into the full game. This is the easiest way because then you don't have to wait around for anyone else to see your problem and fix it. :) Sometimes on a slow net connection it may not work, but it works fine for most people.

Otherwise, if you forward your receipt email to support@hanakogames.com we can look up your order in the system and generate a fresh download email with new links in it to download a fresh installer.

KitCat

#3 Postby KitCat » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:53 pm

elizdever41 wrote:! My daughter loves this game and has been bugging me constantly for it again.

Can i ask: which style her follow, or seen follow?

elizdever41

#4 Postby elizdever41 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:18 am

If you have the receipt email with the license key in it, you should be able to install a demo version onto your computer and then upgrade it to the full version (IIRC there's an option to register/upgrade the game on the main menu of the demo version). It'll prompt you for that license key and then download the rest of the files to turn it into the full game. This is the easiest way because then you don't have to wait around for anyone else to see your problem and fix it. :) Sometimes on a slow net connection it may not work, but it works fine for most people.

Otherwise, if you forward your receipt email to support@hanakogames.com we can look up your order in the system and generate a fresh download email with new links in it to download a fresh installer.

Thanks I try that and see if it works!

Return to “Long Live The Queen”