opinions about wearable accessories

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
charonn

opinions about wearable accessories

#1 Post by charonn » Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

What does everyone think about the wearable accessories? This is random, but I think the Tiara should be worn further up on the head/hair. Right now it looks like a sailor moon forehead thing :lol: . No offense or anything, just my opinion :)

Riviera

#2 Post by Riviera » Mon May 02, 2011 5:54 pm

The weird glasses are the best accessory ever made in any game ever.

Elze

#3 Post by Elze » Mon May 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Haha yes love the weird glasses xD I also like the cute magic wand because it's just so sailormoon-old-schoolish.

Talking about weird, lemme derail off topic for a bit. Does anyone know if we need to raise the Weird stat for any of the romance paths? I think it's pretty obvious that we need Smart for Ellen, Strong for Virginia and Cute for Damien. But I'm not sure what Weird is for..D:

perch

#4 Post by perch » Mon May 02, 2011 11:14 pm

I think weird is helpful for Donald. I know he mentioned liking weird girls at one point when I pursued him.

I also love the wacky glasses. Sometimes I get them even on non-weird characters just because they're so cute.

sweetdreams

#5 Post by sweetdreams » Tue May 03, 2011 1:51 am

really? I would have thought weird was for grabiner and cute for damien and donald :? I don't really know but I'm sure about cute for damien :)

Spazzbunny

#6 Post by Spazzbunny » Tue May 03, 2011 2:09 am

I truly wonder if the stats deeply alter the endings at all. I mean, as has been evidenced, it's not very clearly set out. I mean, the 'weird' points could just as easily apply to Virginia, being that she made a specific statement regarding how someone would need to be weird to date her. xD I dunno. Maybe they'll influence variables in the endings, but they don't seem to be central, simply due to the lack of clear indication as to what helps who's ending.

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Post by hanako » Tue May 03, 2011 2:20 am

There are some locations in paths where some level in a stat is required to get a particular outcome. Virginia's romance path is one of them - if you don't meet the requirement, she drops a hint that you would need to be more Weird to move things in a more romantic direction. You can still get endings with her, just not those endings.

However, this is absolutely not one of those games where each stat is tied to a particular character and you need to max out that stat to get together with them. I don't personally like that style of stat-building; it seems boring to me if all you're doing is choosing the same thing over and over again. :)

machnist

#8 Post by machnist » Wed May 04, 2011 5:49 am

well i kinda wish there was silver tiara as well
since golden one doesn't rly stand out with blond character

Schizoid

#9 Post by Schizoid » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:11 am

I really like the wings, but they are so expensive! T-T I have to pinch pennies just to afford them at the very end of the game.

Also, I noticed that
when you go on your date with Damien, he comments on wearing a crown to bring out the color of your eyes. I bought the crown, and he commented that I should wear makeup. My Cute was around sixty-something at the time. Was that a hint that I needed more Cute points, or is that just something he says? >3>